10 Wins

Advertisement
Im happy to see where being bored at work gets me, I didn’t realize I was amongst such intellectuals. Most of you posters bash other forums sites, but at least they can conduct conversations. It just makes zero sense, no one is making you reply, but yet you do and instead of even entertaining a discussion, you just criticize. It’s just sad, Jesus wept.

Im happy to see where being bored at work gets me, I didn’t realize I was amongst such intellectuals. Most of you posters bash other forums sites, but at least they can conduct conversations. It just makes zero sense, no one is making you reply, but yet you do and instead of even entertaining a discussion, you just criticize. It’s just sad, Jesus wept.

LOL @ us beating Clemson.

Advertisement
You guys are pathetic, unless its some ground breaking information or inside source you guys get on your high horse and act like your Joe Zagacki and the only thing you can bring to the conversation is immaturity. This is why mom doesn't f*cking love you.

And mom doesn't love you because you feel the need to start new threads on old sht.

lol fam we been dead this week need the season to start.... same song different day until the dead period lifts and camp starts.

Advertisement
And mom doesn't love you because you feel the need to start new threads on old sht.
39A41E1E-A013-4730-90BA-15313BFC12D3.gif

Advertisement
Back