10 Wins

Hurricane Hero

Recruit
I know, I know, we have been saying for forever, but 10 wins should not be this difficult with this team and this schedule and the amount of ways we have to come about those 10 wins is absurd too. Even if we finish the season 8-4, I still think we win the coastal and go on to the ACC game and what we shock the world and beat cleamson and win our bowl game, 10-4, crazier things have happened. I think undefeated should always be the expectation at Miami, but I also know this is not 1986 or 2001 team, so this team is not ready for those expectations, but this team is definitely capable of getting to 8 wins in the regular season. With all that being said, my prediction for this season's team is 10-2 and 11-3 after everything is done, I don't think we lose to fsu, but maybe uf and another team in a trap game. What are your thoughts?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
IMO, 8-4 would be very disappointing regardless of making it to Charlotte. To keep the #TNM momentum, we need 10+ wins. We can't be losing to the teams we should dominate. The only toss up games are UF and FSU. We need to win at least one of those games. This team can't lose focus and needs to "bring it" every week.

The schedule couldn't line up any better. An early game with Florida, then a week off before facing UNC in the conference opener. We have 3 bye weeks and a weak schedule. I believe we'll get consistently good QB play this year. There's enough talent at QB that if one guy starts to falter, I expect the next guy to get an opportunity. This way, the QBs will have to perform at a high level or sit. If we can get by Florida, this team could make a run at 12-0.

I know, I know, we have been saying for forever, but 10 wins should not be this difficult with this team and this schedule and the amount of ways we have to come about those 10 wins is absurd too. Even if we finish the season 8-4, I still think we win the coastal and go on to the ACC game and what we shock the world and beat cleamson and win our bowl game, 10-4, crazier things have happened. I think undefeated should always be the expectation at Miami, but I also know this is not 1986 or 2001 team, so this team is not ready for those expectations, but this team is definitely capable of getting to 8 wins in the regular season. With all that being said, my prediction for this season's team is 10-2 and 11-3 after everything is done, I don't think we lose to fsu, but maybe uf and another team in a trap game. What are your thoughts?
I'll engage, 10 wins seems possible with this schedule. 10 wins seemed possible going into last season as well but we know how that ended. It's been a long time since I've been surprised when we lose to a team. Last season I wasn't surprised with the losses because of how the offense and special teams played. When our losing streak started I truly didn't believe we'd win another game. My Bro(who's a FSU fan) would tell me that we'd win again and I kept saying, " do u see our offense and special teams!!" I say all that to say 10 wins aren't a given. I think we should win 10+ games but I wouldn't bet on it. I'm nervous before every game because I think we might lose. The last time I was surprised we lost a game was like 2004 or so, whenever our first year in the ACC was.

Advertisement
If I were the pilot, and everyone on this thread was on the plane - I'd put on my chute, break the stick, pull some breakers - and jump!

Advertisement
Here's the truth. Many fans will want Manny's head if he doesn't win 10 games this year or win the Coastal. In any case, he isn't getting fired for a few years so regardless of the outcome he's our head coach for a while. I will still say he was a lazy hire and Blake James should have to answer to any shortcomings we have in our head coach. Having said that, I fully expect the outcome multiple professional odds makers and sport institutions are predicting. Enos is not magic. He's a human being coaching against other human beings.

I'll engage, 10 wins seems possible with this schedule. 10 wins seemed possible going into last season as well but we know how that ended. It's been a long time since I've been surprised when we lose to a team. Last season I wasn't surprised with the losses because of how the offense and special teams played. When our losing streak started I truly didn't believe we'd win another game. My Bro(who's a FSU fan) would tell me that we'd win again and I kept saying, " do u see our offense and special teams!!" I say all that to say 10 wins aren't a given. I think we should win 10+ games but I wouldn't bet on it. I'm nervous before every game because I think we might lose. The last time I was surprised we lost a game was like 2004 or so, whenever our first year in the ACC was.
Suck up.

Confucius say: "To begin long journey; must start with first win against Gators. Otherwise season be from a catch-up perspective."

Advertisement
Back