10 Portal Guys Who Should Have Miami Offers

miamian01

Recruit
Dominic Lovett
I know they want to add size to the WR room. But this cat is arguably the WR in the portal. Should at least have an offer, no excuses.

Ajani Cornelius
What a prospect. Held his own against Pitt. In a room they may need 2-3 portal additions, he should be at the top of the list.

Dorian Singer
Claimed a Miami offer. Who knows. But a productive kid who should have a Miami offer.

De’Zhaun Stribling
WR with size who should have an offer.

Elijah Spencer
Miami needs some upgrades in the WR room. We need to be attacking all these prospects in hopes of landing 2.

Fentrell Cypress
Should have an offer

Tony Grimes
Claims a Miami offer.

Storm Duck
Has played a lot of football at a need position.

JQ Hardaway
Big, physical Corner with multiple years of eligibility.

Braden Fiske
Should’ve had an offer as soon as he was in the portal.

2 bonus names

Dante Cephus
Miami has offered and he’s cooking with fish grease in the portal.

Andre Carter
Another cat cooking with fish grease in the portal. Would give us that big edge setter at DE.

I didn’t put any LB’s because we are going to land the Samoan.

Advertisement
Cephas had 1250 yards and 9 td's with a good QB in Crum. Schlee is not nearly as good as Crum was, so had a drop-off in numbers. Would kill it with a non-Gattis TVD

Dominic Lovett
I know they want to add size to the WR room. But this cat is arguably the WR in the portal. Should at least have an offer, no excuses.

Ajani Cornelius
What a prospect. Held his own against Pitt. In a room they may need 2-3 portal additions, he should be at the top of the list.

Dorian Singer
Claimed a Miami offer. Who knows. But a productive kid who should have a Miami offer.

De’Zhaun Stribling
WR with size who should have an offer.

Elijah Spencer
Miami needs some upgrades in the WR room. We need to be attacking all these prospects in hopes of landing 2.

Fentrell Cypress
Should have an offer

Tony Grimes
Claims a Miami offer.

Storm Duck
Has played a lot of football at a need position.

JQ Hardaway
Big, physical Corner with multiple years of eligibility.

Braden Fiske
Should’ve had an offer as soon as he was in the portal.

2 bonus names

Dante Cephus
Miami has offered and he’s cooking with fish grease in the portal.

Andre Carter
Another cat cooking with fish grease in the portal. Would give us that big edge setter at DE.

I didn’t put any LB’s because we are going to land the Samoan.

Definitely agree w/ u on:

Lovett. A Charlie kid (East St. Louis). Very productive this season w/ speed, hands, & this knack to get open. Reminds me of a young Randall Cobb when he was at UK. Would be what Key Smiff was supposed to be.

Spencer. In a tumultuous season for Charlotte, he was a super bright spot at the WR position. Nice, ideal WR size at 6’1, too.

Cepheus. This a no brainer based upon production, WHEN healthy. That’s my reservations w/ him; outside of 2021 where he showcased his abilities, he’s battled some injuries. This includes him having an injury filled 2022 season, including missing the final few games w/ a “lower extremity” issue. I would like to thoroughly vet his physical health.

Singer. Iirc, he’s a converted S, & b/c of that background he’s tough as nails. Again, AU didn’t have the best of seasons, record wise, but Singer stood out, like FR stood out! He’s a Mountain West kid, & I gotta think a Colorado, Utah, & definitely UO r going to be on him. Just feels like he’ll stay as a PAC-12 kid.

JQ. Send him here! 6-3 CB that had solid experience as a true freshman. Coming from a solid program at Cincy that just produced Sauce Gardener? Yeah, I’ll take any defensive player that was recruited & coached up by Fickell.

Where I’m iffy:

Grimes. His best game came as a true freshman against us. He has not lived up to his HS hype, & I’m a bit worried about his head. I see him make very dumb mistakes as a veteran, former 5 star player. He has a hard time finding the ball, & became a penalty machine by being too grabby.

The two Western Michigan prospects. Carter is like in his 6th yr (no for real, he’s been there since 2018), & Fiske production is rather meh. Plus WMU is not really a great MAC program.

Regardless, way too much work in the portal not to take FULL advantage. Recruit & finish well, but attack the chit out of this portal!

Advertisement
You all need to stop derailing recruiting threads on portal players with complaints about the lack of staff changes. There are other threads for that. Keep threads like this relevant by discussing the players or just keep walking.

Definitely agree w/ u on:

Lovett. A Charlie kid (East St. Louis). Very productive this season w/ speed, hands, & this knack to get open. Reminds me of a young Randall Cobb when he was at UK. Would be what Key Smiff was supposed to be.

Spencer. In a tumultuous season for Charlotte, he was a super bright spot at the WR position. Nice, ideal WR size at 6’1, too.

Cepheus. This a no brainer based upon production, WHEN healthy. That’s my reservations w/ him; outside of 2021 where he showcased his abilities, he’s battled some injuries. This includes him having an injury filled 2022 season, including missing the final few games w/ a “lower extremity” issue. I would like to thoroughly vet his physical health.

Singer. Iirc, he’s a converted S, & b/c of that background he’s tough as nails. Again, AU didn’t have the best of seasons, record wise, but Singer stood out, like FR stood out! He’s a Mountain West kid, & I gotta think a Colorado, Utah, & definitely UO r going to be on him. Just feels like he’ll stay as a PAC-12 kid.

JQ. Send him here! 6-3 CB that had solid experience as a true freshman. Coming from a solid program at Cincy that just produced Sauce Gardener? Yeah, I’ll take any defensive player that was recruited & coached up by Fickell.

Where I’m iffy:

Grimes. His best game came as a true freshman against us. He has not lived up to his HS hype, & I’m a bit worried about his head. I see him make very dumb mistakes as a veteran, former 5 star player. He has a hard time finding the ball, & became a penalty machine by being too grabby.

The two Western Michigan prospects. Carter is like in his 6th yr (no for real, he’s been there since 2018), & Fiske production is rather meh. Plus WMU is not really a great MAC program.

Regardless, way too much work in the portal not to take FULL advantage. Recruit & finish well, but attack the chit out of this portal!
Lovett should’ve been offer number 1. I know we have Restrepo and Brashard. And we have Robby and Ray Ray committed. But he’s a difference maker. We don’t have a chance with Cephus or Carter. I expect both of those guys to go Big Ten.

Advertisement
Back