10 Million NIL

Advertisement
Advertisement
$2 million for the weight room
NIL deal for Miami Immortals
NIL deal for Frierson
Pledged $50 mil to the sports program
and now Pledged $10 mil for NIL deals per YEAR.

And Sunset HS (amount unknown) and $10M to Miami Westminster, right?

He's just getting started, from what I understand. And they've made many donations to UM over the years, btw. He has his own box at MLS. Now that his boy Mario is in? Get ready.

Last edited:
Advertisement
FSU fans after seeing the Ruiz tweets:

window fuck this GIF
Tv Land Reaction GIF by #Impastor
im out see ya GIF

Advertisement
Ain’t no way the NCAA will allow Miami to play with the big boys but i can’t see how they are gonna do away with the NIL. Probably put a cap on it! Anyway F em let’s go!

Advertisement
Lol now that this is out in the open Miami is going to play with the big guys. wait for an immediate change from the Ncaa somehow putting a lid on this nil stuff
Won't be over us necessarily, but as soon a few of the good ol boys lose some recruits to some upstarts and get Emmert on the phone.. yea they'll try to get involved. Don't know how much they can though. The courts have spoken.

Crazy mfer put his phone number on Twitter

John H. Ruiz
@JohnHRuiz
·
53m
Jruiz@msprecovery.com- here to help as much as we can. My cell is 3059925524. I and the entire Ruiz Family as we have demonstrated are here to give back the community. I can be reached by text I will respond. Calls are difficult as I am in meetings a good part of the day.
Mike Jones and T-Pain put their numbers in songs.

🤷🏿‍♂️

Oh wait, they don't have Ruiz $$$ I couldn't do that.... but I don't even have Ruiz $$$ so I'll shut up

Advertisement
Back