10 INTERCEPTIONS IN 4 GAMES

Juanka

TRANQUILO Y TROPICAL
Premium
What is it going to take to sit TVD?

Nick Satan had the balls to sit Hurts in the national championship game. He sat Milroe down after a slow start this season, too, and look at him now.

TVD can have a **** game, enjoy a week of golf and start against FSU. Where is the accountability?

Advertisement
What's even more crazy is that starting Emory Williams at FSU would be even more horrible. Only Mario Cro-Magnon could put the team in this predicament.

Advertisement
It’s fckin ridiculous...

But I can tell what the problem is, he’s Coaching like a man that doesn’t have to worry about his job & therefore can make decisions that aren’t centered around winning right now at all costs (within the confines of the rules, fck you Harbaugh). He’s making decisions that reflect a guy who knows it doesn’t matter how bad his team looks, that his job is safe & he can just metaphorically punt the season for next year.

It’s some pure unadulterated bullsh*t is what it is, but unfortunately, this is where we are now.

It’s fckin ridiculous...

But I can tell what the problem is, he’s Coaching like a man that doesn’t have to worry about his job & therefore can make decisions that aren’t centered around winning right now at all costs (within the confines of the rules, fck you Harbaugh). He’s making decisions that reflect a guy who knows it doesn’t matter how bad his team looks, that his job is safe & he can just metaphorically punt the season for next year.

It’s some pure unadulterated bullsh*t is what it is, but unfortunately, this is where we are now.
Plenty of coaches in year 2 have that security and don't do that. So that is one problem. My greatest fear before he got hired is that he'll be able to act accordingly in years 3 and 4. Just taking Ls to instill his way of doing things with no consequences. Just promising that'll it be better next year. He got hired before the AD did. Probably approved it.

Why were any of us even expecting a passing game??? A passing game is just a decoy for what we really want to do - POUND DUH ROCK!!!

IMG_1567.gif

It’s absurd. Almost incredible. Alongside being a diehard Canes fan, I’m a diehard Chicago Bears fan of 30 years. I say this because with that, I’ve seen many (probably most of my fandom) eras of dreadful QB’s carried by elite defenses. Even so, I can’t remember a season where every time the QB dropped back I knew it was going to result in a turnover. I mean it’s like every time the kid drops back your heart drops. It’s insane.

Get him out of there.

Advertisement
It’s fckin ridiculous...

This is beyond frustrating. He F's around and gets blown out by FSU again, and he will be in for a rude awakening.

For god's sake, I never thought a lack of common sense would be a coach's weakness, but here we are.

Last edited:
I don't know how we can get any worse. I'd rather run the wildcat the whole game.
I’m truly, unironically at the point I’d rather see us run gun option for the rest of the season with Brown if we trust him so little as a passer than send TVD out there. He’s not just playing poorly, he’s time and again putting the defense in horrible situations, and I think the defense and offensive line are good enough to win us games if you remove the turnovers.

I don't know how we can get any worse. I'd rather run the wildcat the whole game.

Ironically we that against NCST in ‘07. Off topic but I remember Kirby Freeman going 1-14 with 3 picks against NCST. It got so bad we put Nuke back there at QB running a wildcat.

What is it going to take to sit TVD?

Nick Satan had the balls to sit Hurts in the national championship game. He sat Milroe down after a slow start this season, too, and look at him now.

TVD can have a **** game, enjoy a week of golf and start against FSU. Where is the accountability?
It starts with having a Head Coach with a spine, we don't have one. I pray that Mario someday resigns, worse decision ever was hring this fake.

Advertisement
Why were any of us even expecting a passing game??? A passing game is just a decoy for what we really want to do - POUND DUH ROCK!!!

View attachment 264452
That would make more sense if we didn't already see the passing game. This offense was clicking just fine and TVD was spinning it. Suddenly the mighty Yellow Jackets of GT create the blueprint and TVD has 12 turnovers in 4 games? There's many ways I saw this season going, but having a great defense ruined by TVD who can't stop throwing interceptions was not on my bingo card.

That would make more sense if we didn't already see the passing game. This offense was clicking just fine and TVD was spinning it. Suddenly the mighty Yellow Jackets of GT create the blueprint and TVD has 12 turnovers in 4 games? There's many ways I saw this season going, but having a great defense ruined by TVD who can't stop throwing interceptions was not on my bingo card.
I don’t know but something happened after aTm and i think it’s on the coaching side of the offense. It’s just different. I don’t know if Dawson has done this on his own or Mario tinkered with things. TVD was great then he sucked. And now they keep putting him out there.

A lot of questions.

Advertisement
1.) TVD “Taking what the defense gives him” 👎🏻
2.) TVD checking it down 👎🏻
3.) TVD making bad read, forcing throw into tight coverage, consistently making beautiful throws….to the other team 👍🏻

This is our reality now, and it’s one that will sadly cost us the FSU and Louisville games
if we don’t get it fixed.

I try to not be reactive anymore but this **** is as sickening to me as it always ends up being with these ****** corches that provide these results, but now its Randy Shannon at the price of Jimbo Fisher, and I cant help myself. 6 points in 2023?

I cant think of one good reason that busted 9 iron was on the field after the 1st half turnover. its subliminal point shaving. Is Jaccuri REALLY incapable of handing off a ball? I doubt it. Is Dawson incapable of sub-packages that take advantage of his athleticism? Shouldn't be if some schlep at a every once in awhile basketball school is capable of doing it. You were more likely to win that game without attempting a forward pass and a running threat at QB than forcing out an apathetic bulldyke. What, you wanna pReSeRvE Emory's redshirt? What the **** for???? There isn't even a guarantee that he is the future starter unless you're a cro-magnon and refuse to grab a portal QB again, WHICH HE CAN REDSHIRT NEXT YEAR BEHIND A QB (like Jaccuri) THAT HAS A FOOTBALL IQ HIGHER THAN HIS GOLFBAG (unlike jaccuri). Why preserve an uncertain future at the expense of the present? Let the kid show something now because at this rate the mother****ers gonna have to pray these receiver recruits stick solely for NIL and wont have to call up Mark Pope for a roster spot.

As a stupid ******* who was excited for Mario's hiring, for no logical reason beyond recruiting/program support, I wish time travel existed so the choice would have rightfully been Lane. Neither of those 2 talking points mean **** if you are incapable of putting a sellable product on the field. 2 OCs, 2 seasons washed down the drain to self scouting bro ball and the de-evolution of QB competency. Patterns aren't coincidental, but coincidentally can be ignored with enough mental gymnastics.

Why did 98 miami UCLA have to resonate with my stupid ******* 6 year old self so much smh.

Cheers to another burnout Sunday, mates.💨 I'm tired of being angry

It’s fckin ridiculous...

Connor Stallions to Miami, please & thank you.

Advertisement
Back