10%? I coulda sworn it was 4.7549%

Advertisement
User Actions
Follow

Manny NavarroVerified account
‏@Manny_Navarro
Mark D'Onofrio said #Canes tackled 10 percent better vs. #FAU than Bethune-Cookman.

:sanford2::sanford2::sanford2::sanford2::sanford2:

Well, it's actually a quantifiable number. If we missed 2 out of 10 possible tackles this week and then next week, that number improved to 1 out of 10, we were 10% better this week then last week.

I know it's the popular thing to do to make fun of, mock, and overly analyze everything that this regime says, but not everything fits that mold of thinking.

User Actions
Follow

‏@Manny_Navarro
Mark D'Onofrio said #Canes tackled 10 percent better vs. #FAU than Bethune-Cookman.

Well, it's actually a quantifiable number. If we missed 2 out of 10 possible tackles this week and then next week, that number improved to 1 out of 10, we were 10% better this week then last week.

I know it's the popular thing to do to make fun of, mock, and overly analyze everything that this regime says, but not everything fits that mold of thinking.

....ummm....except for the fact that golden this morning stated that the tackling was worse versus FAU than it was against Bethune. Aside from the fact that their tackling was clearly worse during the FAU game, it's hilarious that they're getting their excuses mixed up.

User Actions
Follow

‏@Manny_Navarro

....ummm....except for the fact that golden this morning stated that the tackling was worse versus FAU than it was against Bethune. Aside from the fact that their tackling was clearly worse during the FAU game, it's hilarious that they're getting their excuses mixed up.

Perhaps he misspoke... Perhaps one of them is wrong. Burn them at the stake!

Get a life.

Advertisement
User Actions
Follow

‏@Manny_Navarro

Perhaps he misspoke... Perhaps one of them is wrong. Burn them at the stake!

Get a life.

Lmao. You call that misspeaking? Are you ******* kidding me?

Advertisement
Heard Manny on radio complaining about the banner. Thinks we should wait for Al to lose one. Isn't that like waiting for an infant to **** his diaper before you go to store to pay another one? Also, something about Al and Mark being all excited about players coming off the field saying where they screwed up. Implication being last year guys didn't care or know. Also, fat Manny actually said Al was "one Duke Johnson fumble" away from beating NE last year. I must have been watching some other team run and run and run over Al defense.

Heard Manny on radio complaining about the banner. Thinks we should wait for Al to lose one. Isn't that like waiting for an infant to **** his diaper before you go to store to pay another one? Also, something about Al and Mark being all excited about players coming off the field saying where they screwed up. Implication being last year guys didn't care or know. Also, fat Manny actually said Al was "one Duke Johnson fumble" away from beating NE last year. I must have been watching some other team run and run and run over Al defense.

Abdullah ran over a ton of people in his career and is doing it in the NFL. Big time players make big time plays in big time games.

Why is UM still talking about tackling in year 5? Every time UM's defense gives up big yards this staff goes back to poor tackling.

LOL

That has got to be the first time I have ever heard something said that way.

My goodness I hate this staph. Why are they still here?

Advertisement
This is how they justify their existence. Someone remind me what some of the stats they talked about last year? Some sort of random stat measuring 3rd and short defense or something

Advertisement

Abdullah ran over a ton of people in his career and is doing it in the NFL. Big time players make big time plays in big time games.

McNeese St 17 carries 54 yards
Miami 35 carries 229 yards

McNeese St 17 carries 54 yards
Miami 35 carries 229 yards

Boom...drop the mic

Advertisement
Back