10-3, #4, #1

Handsome Squidbum

The Strongest Steel is Forged in Dumpster Fires
Premium
10-3 FSU Tigers (with spear) record last year. Pre season #4 . #1 recruiting class. Championship winning coach. Playing with backs against wall, in rivalry game.

Canes 8-5. Unranked preseason. #21 recruiting class. So bad got head coach fired last year. Lost by one point due to blocked XP and atrocious officiating (to extent that fans literally threw garbage all over field).

This one hurts, but the sky is not falling.

Advertisement
I agree and I think we lose 1 or 2 more.OL needs to be top priority for the next class.Pay Leatherwood whatever he wants.Donaldson will start day 1

Let me know when we can convert a PAT when it matters...then we can fill the other holes.

Sorry, the sky is falling. Sometimes it's that you lost the game . Sometimes it's the things that are revealed in the loss. In this case it's both. That was a game we had to win. And to have 260 yards and 13 points with 2 minutes left against that defense was a complete failure of the highest order.

Advertisement
Sorry, the sky is falling. Sometimes it's that you lost the game . Sometimes it's the things that are revealed in the loss. In this case it's both. That was a game we had to win. And to have 260 yards and 13 points with 2 minutes left against that defense was a complete failure of the highest order.

Guess you missed the point. They are significantly more talented. We got stomach punched by losing a game that was ours for the taking, but they have much more talent and should have been favored. Didn't see anything we didn't know. FAU showed that our O line was a liability. FSUs defense is 20x more talented than FAU. We also knew Kaaya isn't as good when he is getting crushed by defenses, which is pretty much the case for all qbs. Even with all that going against us, we managed to be in a position to win the game, but sh#t happens. This was not the year we were winning a national championship. We are still capable of making it to ACC championship game though. This was going to be the single toughest game of the season besides the short week against VT.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back