10-0 Lets get the Steamy Pile of Dog Crap ready!

Canesfan101

Redshirt Freshman
We need to bombard Joe Vizz twitter to remind him of his comments.

If anyone has that tweet please post it here. I think his twitter handle changed since he original post to [MENTION=2547]joe[/MENTION]_Vizz1

Advertisement
Joe Vizz.jpg

here it is

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seems to be a radio host for a sportsradio1560 station... wherever the **** that is based...

I say we organize a massive, coordinated Bababouie-type troll job.

Call in his show, ask some gator question, then blert when you gonna eat dog poo? Ask this as many times as you can!!

LOL

Seems to be a radio host for a sportsradio1560 station... wherever the **** that is based...

Call in his show, ask some gator question, then blert when you gonna eat dog poo? Ask this as many times as you can!!

LOL

giphy.gif

Advertisement

LOL

The radio station is based in Brevard County (Melbourne) but I'm not sure if he has an on-air role or if he just gets coffee for people.

His name is Joey Vizzi, and here is a terrible article that he wrote for a terrible website:

Jim McElwain and Scott Stricklin: A marriage destined to end in a divorce – In All Kinds Of Weather

We need to bombard Joe Vizz twitter to remind him of his comments.

If anyone has that tweet please post it here. I think his twitter handle changed since he original post to [MENTION=2547]joe[/MENTION]_Vizz1

He blocked me after When I offered a friendly reminder after VT

Advertisement
He is probably going to spin it once we win our 11th and 12th game and say see... ...they did not win 10 games.

Advertisement
Back