1 Year Later, The Pain Is Still So Fresh

TheCaneShow

Thunderdome
RIP.

345.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Teo has to be homo no other explanation makes any sense at all.

I think he's just really, really stupid.

Naive Mormon Pacific Islander who gets to crank his **** having phone *** with his internet girlfriend who just happened to be his weird squirrely bisexual (***?) cousin.

T'eo was in on that **** for the publicity from the jump, and quite frankly so was Notre Dame. Fake *** holier than thou crooks.

This has to rate in the top two of all time pranks. The Tuiossosopo *** is a genius.

I disagree, i think it means hes a psychopath. sure on prank phone call to a buddy every once in a while is funny but to act as a girl for months and months on end while having phone *** with a guy? thats not a prank, thats psychotic

Advertisement
T'eo was in on that **** for the publicity from the jump, and quite frankly so was Notre Dame. Fake *** holier than thou crooks.

The timeline doesn't make sense. Notre Dame and Te'o weren't on the map when they pulled the plug on Lennay.

If they were doing it for the Heisman push they would have killed her off much, much later in the season.

A friend saw a sign at the Michigan-Notre Dame game that said "Play Like Your Girlfriend is Real"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where's that pic of him on the chargers sideline and the two guys behind him with the caption " how come his girlfriend gets to be on sideline?". Lmao that was classic

Advertisement
Back