1 thing that driving me crazy

Dghustla

Junior
Can we please stop getting tackled by a guy already on the ground during INT returns! We should have at least 3 defensive TDs.

Advertisement
Can we please stop getting tackled by a guy already on the ground during INT returns! We should have at least 3 defensive TDs.

We need to work on our lower body strength badly. Mfers get tripped up by the fingers nails. It ridiculous.

That's what we are complaining about?
For over ten years we haven't been a team that produced a lot of turnovers and now that we are you guys want to complain about that?

That, and our WRs need to give lessons on how to block downfield. I swear RJ was two easy blocks from housing that scoop fumble. Redwhine might have housed the final pick had one of the four Canes trailing him bothered to block someone.

Advertisement
We are only now starting to learn how look for the endzone after turnovers. One step at a time.

That, and our WRs need to give lessons on how to block downfield. I swear RJ was two easy blocks from housing that scoop fumble. Redwhine might have housed the final pick had one of the four Canes trailing him bothered to block someone.
Our WRs or Dugans?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Our WRs or Dugans?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Either or both. Whatever works.

Next week would the perfect time to house a turnover or two, or three.

Advertisement
Notre Dame game is where our Defense will put their stamp in the college football world and our defense comes to play. We will win that game because our defense will score touchdowns. write that down.

I love the direction miami is heading. Not just this year alone, for years to come.

It’s only just begun

Advertisement
Back