Junior
Is getting some nice burn on that team looking good

I think he is the #2 rb being used in multiple ways

Advertisement
Advertisement

negged for being a troll and false statements

Not troll but dude looks solid... I am a fan of the []_[], but I appreciate good football as well
And don't go in sites bashing every kid that's not ours... Nor do I wish ill on them
I think it's childish grown men who have nothing to do and probably have never made the sacrifices these
Kids are making can't just appreciate talent

I am disappointed yes but not angry...

Hate that we missed out on the kid he nice though

Last edited:
Sic'em dawgs.... woof woof woof woof. Neg me while you're at it.... lol.

Advertisement
Can we make a rule that no more threads on players who attend another college? Not a commit but a kid who actually goes to the school no more of that!

If anything this thread should be talking about how HORRIBLE UGA defense looks. But oh wait?! Isn't this Jeremy Pruitt? The great former DC from the famous FSU defense of last year? What happen? Did he all of a sudden forget how to run a top defense?

Sometimes it's players not plays. In this case, that theory holds true.

negged for being a troll and false statements

Not troll but dude looks solid... I am a fan of the []_[], but I appreciate good football as well
And don't go in sites bashing every kid that's not ours... Nor do I wish ill on them
I think it's childish grown men who have nothing to do and probably have never made the sacrifices these
Kids are making can't just appreciate talent

I am disappointed yes but not angry...

Hate that we missed out on the kid he nice though
What part of a freshman on another team having nothing to do with recruiting don't you understand?

Please explain to me why would you want to talk about a player that we wanted but went to another team? you want us to talk about how great of a player he is going to be up in Athens?

Advertisement
Same way y'all talked about Coker, Bunche, and other teams on the other board

My bad for posting this on the wrong board maybe the mods can move it under the thread that is started

Why do people neg others? What's the point?

It's not the NEG that bothers me it's the unarticulated response that comes with it smh
You would think we would be able just to appreciate the game if football ... And the fact that we all love
Miami

Advertisement
Why do people neg others? What's the point?

It's not the NEG that bothers me it's the unarticulated response that comes with it smh
You would think we would be able just to appreciate the game if football ... And the fact that we all love
Miami

I hear ya. It's all very childish. Just say, "I agree," or , "I disagree."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back