#1 Sacks/Game #4 TFL/Game

Advertisement
I'll find the stat soon but Clemson is not NEARLY as explosive as they were last year with Watson. Think it bodes well for us

Advertisement
Our rush defense and third down defense improving dramatically. We are now 33rd in rush defense giving up 3.71 ypc. Our 3rd down defense is 57th, but against the power 5 conf, it's at 31.58 percent, good enough for top 20. Those Toledo and Bethune games really hurt the stats.

Our rush defense and third down defense improving dramatically. We are now 33rd in rush defense giving up 3.71 ypc. Our 3rd down defense is 57th, but against the power 5 conf, it's at 31.58 percent, good enough for top 20. Those Toledo and Bethune games really hurt the stats.

Interesting how our easiest games gave us some our worst stats. We didn't have a ton of turnovers in those games either.

Stat is only going to get more impressive Friday. Pittsburgh is 109th and 107th in sacks/tfl allowed. These boys are going to feast!

Advertisement

Interesting how our easiest games gave us some our worst stats. We didn't have a ton of turnovers in those games either.

Honestly looks like we just go base 4-3 in those games.. don't think we game plan much.. we just say **** it, let's see how many times we can make #53 look like a chicken with head cut off on field trying to cover wr

#1 in country in sacks
#1 in turnover margin
#4 in tackles for a loss
#1 5 in scoring defense
#4 0 in total defense

Manny has brought the killer, attacking defense we all screamed for under the Golden regime.

Toledo and Virginia games killed our scoring defense and total defense numbers. I projected total defense would be top 25 by end of season. Looks like that will not happen. I look for a dominant defensive performance against Pitt to send a message to Clemson.

Advertisement
Our team has MORE than enough motivation against Clemson and every game going forward not worrying about ever seeing the UVA performing again. Just beat Pitt and pad the stats

Advertisement
Putting in major work despite the lack of holding calls. Salute.

How is it possible that Alabama is 21 in sacks and 31 in tackles for loss? It doesn't match their reputation.

Stat is only going to get more impressive Friday. Pittsburgh is 109th and 107th in sacks/tfl allowed. These boys are going to feast!

Virginia's OL was supposed to suck too, but they were good enough to let Benkert look like Tom Brady for a while. I'm sure they'll play above their heads for at least a little while. They were close to beating VT last week. I think Diaz will play this the same way as UVA. Take away the run and make the QB beat them, trying to confuse him with different looks and blitzes.

Advertisement
Back