1 Positive

sotacane22

Sophomore
THOSE UNIS DOPE!!!
umfootg

Advertisement
I dislike them especially the helmet. I thought the Adidas football unis were awful but then I saw the bball unis

image.jpg

Best alternate uniforms ever at Miami IMO. Just wished we played better in them

Advertisement
Those uniforms were wack as ****. I hate our fan base. Go root for Texas.

Advertisement
I thought the Uniforms were dope. The classic helmet couldn't have fit this uniform. I'm cool with alternate Helmets as long as they're white or (Black if we have an alternate like that) I don't wan't another green or Orange helmet

It's funny how people say no green helmet yet that was indeed a classic Miami helmet from back in the day

It's funny how people say no green helmet yet that was indeed a classic Miami helmet from back in the day

Excuse me, Brock, weren't u one of the ones arguing with me about that? And I pointed out that Nike gave us green lids as a throw back set?

Advertisement
These unis were way more tolerable than what I've seen before, however the pants looked like work out team sweat pants b/c MIAMI was on them. Just don't know why we have to have our names plastered over our jerseys. But the color combo was dope.

Advertisement
They are trying too hard.

This!

I said the same exact thing....but don't worry, we haven't seen anything yet! We're going to have some color combos that will make us vomit in our mouths very soon.

Advertisement
Back