1 on 1 Matchups

954canelife

The Bj Wilkes Show
I saw some 1on1 match ups that should let Enos know it can be very simple if you find a way to get the match ups you want. Not many teams can keep up with our rbs, tight ends or receivers.

The pass to mark pope was just one incident where our guy is just more talented. There were multiple instances like that but then Enos would call and idiot play like a Half back toss to the short side of the field. Sometimes I wonder whether its actually him calling plays because to do this for so long how could he call some plays he does. Like the tight end sweep to the short side.

I just can't see how we can send Jarren out there again and have him turn his back out of pro style after what we know is possible after seeing a smart Virginia team that could not keep up with us. The spread eliminates people loading the box and creates running lanes. Am I missing something?

Advertisement
NO your absolutely correct ! Enos is just very stubborn about doing things his way or no way. It's always easier for a coach to adapt to the players strength then the other way around, but he seems to have a problem with that.

I saw some 1on1 match ups that should let Enos know it can be very simple if you find a way to get the match ups you want. Not many teams can keep up with our rbs, tight ends or receivers.

The pass to mark pope was just one incident where our guy is just more talented. There were multiple instances like that but then Enos would call and idiot play like a Half back toss to the short side of the field. Sometimes I wonder whether its actually him calling plays because to do this for so long how could he call some plays he does. Like the tight end sweep to the short side.

I just can't see how we can send Jarren out there again and have him turn his back out of pro style after what we know is possible after seeing a smart Virginia team that could not keep up with us. The spread eliminates people loading the box and creates running lanes. Am I missing something?
No, it's the same thing that's been said ad nausea on here and you're absolutely correct. We KNOW FOR A FACT that our QB will have at least 1 guy in his face within 2 seconds of the snap (maybe less), every single play. Then why is the world run run all these slow to develop plays where the QB isn't even turning his head around for 2 full seconds? It makes zero sense, yet it's over and over and over again the same thing. Even Deejay's TD last week, we were lucky as **** to get that pass off. Literally took a full 2 seconds for Kosi to turn around and by that time he had a dude already attached to his jersey. I don't get it. But clearly it ain't changing! It's not like this is a new revelation; we've know this since the gator game.

I think it's time for diaz to pull the keys from enos somewhat, no more under center until notified

all spread and with TEMPO, get these guys in a rhythm to get confidence going and then swagger later

we can get back in the I pro set once the game is no longer in doubt and run the clock and work on this sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss oline

Advertisement
Back