1 of 21 on offense

I can't tell if the people trying to justifying this loss are trolls or beta cucks
It means the only thing that will continue to get pounded is your slippery ******* when you go out for "drinks" with the fellas.

Advertisement
I knew the offense would struggle just by way of the new system and how they looked last year, but the defense and special teams??? Wow to that

We have too much talent on offense, we should be able to outscore teams on our schedule but so far that hasn’t been the case. That should be the one unit running much more smoothly than the other units on the team.

We have too much talent on offense, we should be able to outscore teams on our schedule but so far that hasn’t been the case. That should be the one unit running a lot more smoothly than the other units on the team.

But then again, Miami has beaucoup youth on the offensive line. And that's the one unit which needs to be on all cylinders. In other words, the offensive line is the " the straw which stirs the drink. " huh My apologize to Mr. October AKA Reginald Martinez Jackson for borrowing his locker room comment.

Advertisement
I don't believe anyone is attempting to make excuses for the lost. The point is Miami has a lot of youth on offense and POTENTIAL to improve as the season progresses. That's all.

It's college football in 2019 everyone has youth on offense. UM should never lose to UNC in football. Coach the better athletes we have up. Plain & simple.

It's college football in 2019 everyone has youth on offense. UM should never lose to UNC in football. Coach the better athletes we have up. Plain & simple.
I guarantee you there’s nobody worth a crap in cfb that has three quarters of their o as fr or soph, and three fr ol in their first six.

Advertisement
Damm excuses and IFs if this if that. BS. Just pathetic what we have seen so far and I'm not alone in saying I'm tired of it. Best of luck to Manny and this team rest of the way. I'll remain a fan and follow but diehard I am no longer. Fock em

I hadn't seen this posted on here specifically, so forgive me if this is redundant, but by my count we've played 21 kids on offense through 2 games.

Exactly 1 is a senior. KJ Osborn. That's it.

That's really incredible to me. I think we all realized how young this offense was going to be this year, but wow, when you think about it like that it's pretty incredible. I've been VERY critical of the offense....IMO the offense did not play well enough in either game to win. Although UNC was much, much better. But maybe I've got to take a small step back and look big picture. There's no excuses here....this is Miami. You've got to win, period. But that's insane to play almost a full 2 deep on one side and only have 1 kid take a snap who is a senior.

And to go even further, only 5 are even juniors!!! So of the 21 kids who have played, 15 are either freshmen or sophomores. That's 71% of your 2-deep are freshmen or sophomores, 24% are juniors, and 5% are seniors.

If we continue to see the improvement we saw from game 1 to game 2 for the rest of the year, this can be a pretty **** good offense by the end of the season and then look out the next couple years.

yes. 71% of your offense which has never, or rarely seen the field before two weeks ago.....

Damm excuses and IFs if this if that. BS. Just pathetic what we have seen so far and I'm not alone in saying I'm tired of it. Best of luck to Manny and this team rest of the way. I'll remain a fan and follow but diehard I am no longer. Fock em

That's too bad.

We have too much talent on offense, we should be able to outscore teams on our schedule but so far that hasn’t been the case. That should be the one unit running much more smoothly than the other units on the team.

Why? the unit with the most change? the greatest number of inexperienced kids? You really look for ways to be negative on every topic and post.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back