#1 Miami 8 - 3 over Nova

Advertisement
Antwan/Jagr was praying for Nova to win tonight.

Actually, it didn't matter one way or the other because the game doesn't count in the RPI. That's how smart we are. We lose out on two ACC wins and we replace one of them with a game that doesn't count.

The entire top 25 of the RPI has played four games against Division 2 teams that don't count. Two by Miami, and two by Minnesota. Good planning.

Advertisement
Actually, it didn't matter one way or the other because the game doesn't count in the RPI. That's how smart we are. We lose out on two ACC wins and we replace one of them with a game that doesn't count.

Why would we need a game to count? The 'P' in RPI stands for percentage. Playing a decent DII team is better than playing a bad DI team.

They played Nova because it was on short notice and they were available. It was about playing games.

The fact that it doesn't count in the RPI means absolutely nothing.

Advertisement
Rookie. A 48 win resume looks better than a 46 win resume. If your post made any sense, more teams than just Miami and Minnesota would be doing it.

Rookie. A 48 win resume looks better than a 46 win resume.

You prove once again that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

We have 26 wins. Not 24. The 24 is just the number of wins being calculated into the RPI. The number of wins means nothing. Florida was the # 2 overall seed in 2014 with 40 wins.

The committee uses the following criteria.

RPI
Conference Standing
Record vs. RPI top 25/50/100

That's basically it.

Get a clue.

If your post made any sense, more teams than just Miami and Minnesota would be doing it.

My post was simple math. A game vs. a DII opponent is irrelevant to the RPI. The game literally means nothing. Your post is just incoherent nonsense.

Minnesota and Miami didn't play DII teams because it benefits them in the RPI. They played them because they couldn't get any other games.

So Minnesota had 53 games scheduled against DI teams and couldn't get to the max of 55. So they scheduled two DII teams so they could play the maximum number of games allowed by the NCAA.

What you're suggesting (and what's really stupid) is that they should have just played the 53 games and forfeited their right to play 55. Just because. No real reason.

They play 53 and 53 are counted in the RPI or they played 55 and 53 are counted in the RPI.

Their RPI is the exact same whether they play the 53 or the 55.

Your statements couldn't be any more ignorant or stupid.

We're agreeing with each other. The Nova game meant nothing. Which is why CTCANE is an idiot for claiming that I hoped we would lose the game.

Even Jim Morris can't lose to Nova.

Advertisement
We're agreeing with each other. The Nova game meant nothing. Which is why CTCANE is an idiot for claiming that I hoped we would lose the game.

I agree with him that you wanted the Canes to lose.

Whether it mattered in the RPI or not you just wanted to be able to ***** and complain about losing to a DII team.

Why is the Jagr guy not banned?

He ruins every single thread on here with his hatred for Miami/Morris. It's just sad and pathetic at this point

Advertisement
Again, don't blame me for ruining threads when someone calls me out before I ever enter the thread. Think about it.

To follow up. The hockey-gnome purportedly stated that Tulane was located in Minneapolis.

When LBS tied the game last night, you could hear the troll crowing all the way in Los Angeles. When Miami won, he disappeared as usual.

Advertisement
Back