1-6

borncane

Redshirt Freshman
Qb gives us the best chance to win???

Something is going on behind the scenes. If you say the qb who’s gone 1-6 in his last 7 games where he took the majority of snaps gives you the best chance to win your just flat out kidding yourself. There is no way Richt is this dumb i refuse to accept that.

Advertisement

Something is going on behind the scenes. If you say the qb who’s gone 1-6 in his last 7 games where he took the majority of snaps gives you the best chance to win your just flat out kidding yourself. There is no way Richt is this dumb i refuse to accept that.

GIF image 38.gif

Advertisement
We are stuck at a party having to decide between the old ugly girl who shouldn't be there, a chick who looks good but is so bat**** crazy you're not sure it's worth having in your life just to bang her, a b-tch that is so hammered you are genuinely concerned it may constitute rape, and the hot girl you're learning towards but you're not sure she is 18 yet. None of these are good choices.

if you refuse to accept that then you're dumb too

Advertisement
We are stuck at a party having to decide between the old ugly girl who shouldn't be there, a chick who looks good but is so bat**** crazy you're not sure it's worth having in your life just to bang her, a b-tch that is so hammered you are genuinely concerned it may constitute rape, and the hot girl you're learning towards but you're not sure she is 18 yet. None of these are good choices.
Excellent analogy. We should go with the questionable 18 year-old hot girl. Every time.

This QB thing has gone on over that 1-6 period, for whatever reason; not knowing the playbook, suspenions, not wanting to burn a red shirt, or for being a royal dumb *** on twitter, Richt has and will continue to be handcuffed with the QB situation. That also has to be a factor in the vanilla offense. We're looking at it getting worse before getting better.

Advertisement

Use a fake name, bang the hot bat**** crazy one at her place, never talk to her again.

He is a liar.
SOMEBODY needs to point this out to Richt. He's well ******* aware of it already. But I want to see someone point it out & then watch him attempt to justify it.

And while I'm at it, **** recruiting Max. Isn't that exactly what we need? A blood relative at QB, who plays like pickowski but has a longer leash than Malik.

Advertisement

Would u accept that he is this stubborn?

Apparently he doesn't like to go to class or watch film. He is blatantly disrespectful on social media. And, when he has gotten in games he hasn't exactly lit the opposing defense on fire.

How do you give him the keys and trust him to lead the team?

And you know all of this.. how???

Advertisement
Back