1-27

View as article
1-27

My first thought: "ANOTHER thread about Golden's record aginst teams with winning records!"

:)

Advertisement
Oh for sure if we get the visit it's game on, the fear is he shut it down because pete said he and his camp have gone dark since the LSU trip ended.

Who did Pete talk to? Genron?

I ask him all the time to speak of his sources (not name them directly but explain). Here is from The Work 1-26

As I posted on Friday, Miami fans should be ready for disappointment with Travonte Valentine. I would be nearly shocked if the defensive tackle prospect winds up at Miami. LSU people are confident and Miami people are not, which is usually not a good combination. Golden still has his in-home visit remaining so that is almost the last hope for the Canes. It remains to be seen if Valentine will even follow through on his visit to Miami on the 31st.

Who or what does LSU People or Miami People mean?

I have a feeling Pete gets some info from Genron, which is why he's very careful about not saying anything negative about him on here. Pete is trying to be a journalist, and journalists have sources, some of them are unsavory.

Oh for sure if we get the visit it's game on, the fear is he shut it down because pete said he and his camp have gone dark since the LSU trip ended.

Who did Pete talk to? Genron?

I ask him all the time to speak of his sources (not name them directly but explain). Here is from The Work 1-26

As I posted on Friday, Miami fans should be ready for disappointment with Travonte Valentine. I would be nearly shocked if the defensive tackle prospect winds up at Miami. LSU people are confident and Miami people are not, which is usually not a good combination. Golden still has his in-home visit remaining so that is almost the last hope for the Canes. It remains to be seen if Valentine will even follow through on his visit to Miami on the 31st.

Who or what does LSU People or Miami People mean?

I have a feeling Pete gets some info from Genron, which is why he's very careful about not saying anything negative about him on here. Pete is trying to be a journalist, and journalists have sources, some of them are unsavory.

I agree. I also don't have anything against unsavory sources but the word sources means nothing anymore.

Advertisement
i am trying to remain positive but what is the attraction with Bo? is it purely a depth chart issue. he really has a good chance to play immediately here. a guy like him would help make our defense instantly better.

this guy is such a longshot that it's barely worth mentioning. don't get sucked into evaluating how he would fit into our offense. Posters are doing that on here in a vain attempt to forget that we lost Cook and Sony.

wonder why he is taking the visit. saban must have a really low tolerance for this type of thing.

Advertisement
If Al Golden steals this Bo kid from AL, all is forgiven. I'm tired of losing top kids from our hometown to other teams. Stealing this kid would be a massive F-U to Saban and payback for Cooper.

Also this could turn the tide for us with some of these Deep South Kids who want to play in the SEC when they see Miami is a desirable destination.

Advertisement
Pretty sure Bo's family would need some witness protection though.

Isn't he in Bradenton?

He was in Bradenton but the family always lived in bama. He recently moved back home

Berrios kaaya and a bunch of our guys started following him on twitter For what it's worth.

Funny how this has become the latest way of trying to divine what peoples intentions are. Not worth that much though. Remember when Golden's brother started following all things PSU on twitter. Didn't amount to anything. People follow things on twitter on a whim. Thanks for the 411 though. It's a data point.

IIRC Pete said that Kaaya asked for Bo's phone number. My guess is these guys are going to make a run at him and start hitting him up and trying to recruit him here.

Advertisement
Funny how this has become the latest way of trying to divine what peoples intentions are. Not worth that much though. Remember when Golden's brother started following all things PSU on twitter. Didn't amount to anything. People follow things on twitter on a whim. Thanks for the 411 though. It's a data point.

Golden's brother knew that AG was interviewing & a top candidate for the job. Taking the exact same situation, Franklin & the Vandy staff started following PSU recruits a few days before taking the position.

IIRC Pete said that Kaaya asked for Bo's phone number. My guess is these guys are going to make a run at him and start hitting him up and trying to recruit him here.

I think Rosier and Bo are friends. Kaaya should hit up Rosier for Bo's number.

While on the twitter following subject -- Treon recently followed Golden, Coley, & Jethro.. Means nada but hey..

Advertisement
Back