#0 Thornton is shades of…..

CIS loves themselves a scapegoat lol
I think most of them don’t have jobs…to much time on their hands and to hypercritical
Some of them never played because one mistake they are ready to ban the player. Like they never messed up at work I mean at home typing the wrong letters

Lol

CIS fans are analysts in their own minds. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
 
He is being asked to do different things in UM secondary and wake forest did the obvious and wanted to attack our secondary by throwing it 40 plus times.

Hasnt omar been a big part of our run defense or that shi dont exist in football?
 
Jaden Harris that is all….. When he’s in space that’s all he reminds me of ngl . Can’t cover and can’t tackle correctly. He does okay on blitzes but that’s about it. I can’t wait until everyone gets healthy and or Dylan day start taking some of his reps.
I've been critical of Thornton like most of us, but going to give him a little more time. Scott and Thomas were anomalies. They were able to come in and play fast immediately. Some players need to time to learn the D. I'm not saying that's what it is, but willing to give him a little more time. Maybe when he stops thinking, he'll start playing faster.
 
Yea Thornton has his struggles tackling and on coverage. But if anyone thought he would do what Thomas and Scott did last year then I have some oceanfront property in Iowa to sell you. OP is a ******* idiot for putting him in the same sentence as Jaden Harris.
 
Yea Thornton has his struggles tackling and on coverage. But if anyone thought he would do what Thomas and Scott did last year then I have some oceanfront property in Iowa to sell you. OP is a ******* idiot for putting him in the same sentence as Jaden Harris.
Thornton is an all American safety, top 3 in the country. Is that what you want to hear? Enough with this sugar coating bullsh^t . The ones that know football clearly see it’s some deficiencies in his game and they stand out. I may Have over exaggerated with the Jaden Harris comparison but that clearly was just me trying to be funny as on this board I used to talk adnasuem about Harris play. But point still stands, no player is above any criticism. They are getting paid who gives af with how it sounds, just play better
 
Last edited:
Thornton is an all American safety, top 3 in the country. Is that what you want to hear? Enough with this sugar coating being . The ones that know football clearly see it’s some deficiencies in his game
No but you comparing him to the worst db who has ever played here is insane. You are getting a lot of **** for it and you deserve it.
 
No but you comparing him to the worst db who has ever played here is insane. You are getting a lot of **** for it and you deserve it.
Im used to having takes people don’t like initially. Is what it is.

I’m on this board for less than 10 minutes a day probably. My life doesn’t revolve around what some canesinsight posters may think about me so who cares I certainly don’t. End of the day I’m a loyal cane fan and been one since the national championship vs Nebraska where I was like 5 years old , through the dog days and to where we are now back on our rise
 
Im used to having takes people don’t like initially. Is what it is.

I’m on this board for less than 10 minutes a day probably. My life doesn’t revolve around what some canesinsight posters may think about me so who cares I certainly don’t. End of the day I’m a loyal cane fan and been one since the national championship vs Nebraska where I was like 5 years old , through the dog days and to where we are now back on our rise
Congrats ask if I give a ****
 
Jaden Harris that is all….. When he’s in space that’s all he reminds me of ngl . Can’t cover and can’t tackle correctly. He does okay on blitzes but that’s about it. I can’t wait until everyone gets healthy and or Dylan day start taking some of his reps.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4727.gif
    IMG_4727.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
Jaden Harris that is all….. When he’s in space that’s all he reminds me of ngl . Can’t cover and can’t tackle correctly. He does okay on blitzes but that’s about it. I can’t wait until everyone gets healthy and or Dylan day start taking some of his reps.
I will concede that you've grown as a porster to poster over the years; you may know more about actual ball than I, but I still grudge you on the well done steaks.
 
Jaden Harris that is all….. When he’s in space that’s all he reminds me of ngl . Can’t cover and can’t tackle correctly. He does okay on blitzes but that’s about it. I can’t wait until everyone gets healthy and or Dylan day start taking some of his reps.
...and the DB coaches seem to have gained confidence in Ryan Mack which could mean less Bryce Fitzgerald at CB. Xavier Lucas coming back, Ethan O'Connor, Damari Brown at corner. Some combo of Bryce, Dunnigan, and Day at NB/Boundary S. Less Thornton being exposed in the open field/coverage.
 
I will concede that you've grown as a porster to poster over the years; you may know more about actual ball than I, but I still grudge you on the well done steaks.
Still eating my well done steaks . But I’ve changed, medium well is acceptable now
 
Back
Top