0 points allowed in 2nd half

Advertisement
Defense been good enough all year outside the Vtech & maybe the ND game

Offense wasted what should have been a double digit win season

proxy.php

Manny El Jefe Diaz!

Advertisement
hate to rain on the parade but they did drop a TD and fumble in the red zone. Zero points in second half is great but we played UVA (2-8)

hate to rain on the parade but they did drop a TD and fumble in the red zone. Zero points in second half is great but we played UVA (2-8)

Same uva team that took Louisville to score a td with 13 seconds left to win the game after they were leading Louisville for most of that game

Our 2nd half defense has been pretty much lights out all year. A testament to his ability to make great adjustments.

Advertisement

Same uva team that took Louisville to score a td with 13 seconds left to win the game after they were leading Louisville for most of that game

Don't care what they did against Louisville. Louisville obviously didn't show up that night. I guess UVA is better than the FSU team that got pounded on by UL

While some porsters here complaining in the fist half about Diaz's defense giving too many 3rd downs and wanting him to be dismissed with some other assistants. He was doing a great job with many starting freshmen but people are so ignorant or biased they just see what they want to see.

Giving up 14 points in the modern game is a feat of Herculean skill. Let's not forget these same dudes, plus a few freshman and minus 2 starters in AQM and Grace, spent the last few years mired in a passive mindset on D. Diaz has transformed them into bloodthirsty hounds.

Same Pitt team that scored 21 points on us, including a busted coverage TD, already has 34 on Clemson.

Advertisement

Don't care what they did against Louisville. Louisville obviously didn't show up that night. I guess UVA is better than the FSU team that got pounded on by UL

Now you don't care..foh

Advertisement

Now you don't care..foh

So I guess you both think Miami is better than Clemson?

I don't care about what other teams do vs other teams. You can't base or judge other games like that. where have you been?

Giving up 14 points in the modern game is a feat of Herculean skill. Let's not forget these same dudes, plus a few freshman and minus 2 starters in AQM and Grace, spent the last few years mired in a passive mindset on D. Diaz has transformed them into bloodthirsty hounds.

Same Pitt team that scored 21 points on us, including a busted coverage TD, already has 34 on Clemson.

So proud Al's no longer with us....He looses this game by 3 points if he were still coaching the Canes...Be Thankful...

Diaz was a great hire, this defense is going to be something special in a year or two if he stays around. Now if just the offense could perform look they're suppose to every week, than were going to be something special.

Advertisement
Back