0-2 start to ACC Coastal Champs it can still happen folks I will explain

This I don't understand, as I was led to believe that he has a good enough arm to make pretty much any throw. On one of the deep balls the other night, I noticed that it just looked weird when he threw it, like he was trying to put way too much air under it or something. Looked like me trying to throw myself fly ball practice as a kid. I'm hopeful that this is just mechanics and he will get better at throwing deep.
It's definitely fixable but it's not going to happen within the next few games.

Advertisement
He has a good enough arm and he certainly has the touch. Give the kid a break. He finally got a little time in the pocket this week. He knows he had some shots he didn't take - he said it after the game. It's easy for us to critique this stuff; we aren't on that field with split seconds to make the call.

Don't forget this kid had ZERO real game experience before stepping on the field against UF. I expect him to make some bigger throws over the next couple of weeks as he and the OLine improve and develop more trust in each other.

Clemson is the ACC standard. Until we get tough up front, expect more Ls. Hate to say it but it's nothin but the gah**** truth.

We will win out the regular season IF all of our coaches keep coaching and the players are really bought in. Despite the chicken littles on this board, we DO have more talent than all of the teams we will face except for FSU (on paper) and they are a hot mess. We actually have tangible reasons for hope. Those guys won't become top 15 again (by end of the season) until they get rid of Taggert. I'm in! 10 in a row, here we come!
This has been the case every. single. season. since we have joined the ACC.

Advertisement
It's definitely fixable but it's not going to happen within the next few games.
I think if it doesn't happen with BCC, then we've got some deeper problems. Everything should work because our running game works.

Its the new standard around here
Its not the standard first of all most of our fan base needs to stop living in the past this team is basically rebuilding from scratch, new coaching staff, new QB, new players, new systems on offense and defense.

Advertisement
Looking at this 0-2 team with our history of ineptitude and having so much optimism you think we'll be 0-2 is like catching your wife cheating and then believing her when she says it's not what it looks like.

Advertisement
Not that we're winning the Coastal, but if we somehow made it through this murderer's row of a schedule, bring a lot of Vaseline and a body bag for JW to the ACCCG.

Advertisement
There's a chance for a Bowl in Orlando once again....Hopefully its Wisconsin so I can Gouge out my F-ing eyes again...

Advertisement
Back