0-2 start to ACC Coastal Champs it can still happen folks I will explain

UNC has to play Clemson, @VT, @GT, VS DUKE, UVA all in a roll I see 3 losses coming soon.
If you think the non Clemson teams are better than UNC, we are ****ed since they are on our schedule too, and we already lost to UNC.

Advertisement
UNC got outplayed the numbers show it other than the score board no way UNC wins out lol.

Looking at their schedule, they could easily have 2-3 more conferences losses. However, I'm more concerned about us. VT & UVA in back to back weeks and then a 3 game stretch of @ Pitt, @ FSU and Louiseville (who looks at least decent). We play anything like we have played and there's at least 3 more losses

Looking at their schedule, they could easily have 2-3 more conferences losses. However, I'm more concerned about us. VT & UVA in back to back weeks and then a 3 game stretch of @ Pitt, @ FSU and Louiseville (who looks at least decent). We play anything like we have played and there's at least 3 more losses
Their schedule is a nightmare let them enjoy this I'm seeing 4-5 losses coming for UNC oh and I didnt mention that they play @ Pitt and @ NC State to end the season lol. FSU needed a miss extra point kick to beat ULM in OT at home to win I know that they always play us tough but I like our chances in that game and by the time Miami plays FSU I believe that the Canes offense will drastically improve too so got stay positive with a new complete coaching staff. Louisville talent wise is not in our level now can they compete yes especially if we play sloppy but again by the time we play them we wont be the same team they got completely destroyed by ND 35-17. Last year Miami beat Pitt easily and Pitt got completely destroyed by UVA 30-14 not sure they are too great. UVA game will decide who wins the coastal I believe.

If you think the non Clemson teams are better than UNC, we are ****ed since they are on our schedule too, and we already lost to UNC.
Nope not totally we don't have Clemson or NC state on our schedule and I feel UNC better than FSU, VT, Pitt and GT now UVA is better than UNC but like I said Miami will keep on improving as the season progresses.

Advertisement
Of course we could still win the coastal. we have by far the best talent in the division and every year it comes as a surprise of who's going to win. So yeah one ACC loss isn't enough to knock us out.

Image result for nope gif

Advertisement
Their schedule is a nightmare let them enjoy this I'm seeing 4-5 losses coming for UNC oh and I didnt mention that they play @ Pitt and @ NC State to end the season lol. FSU needed a miss extra point kick to beat ULM in OT at home to win I know that they always play us tough but I like our chances in that game and by the time Miami plays FSU I believe that the Canes offense will drastically improve too so got stay positive with a new complete coaching staff. Louisville talent wise is not in our level now can they compete yes especially if we play sloppy but again by the time we play them we wont be the same team they got completely destroyed by ND 35-17. Last year Miami beat Pitt easily and Pitt got completely destroyed by UVA 30-14 not sure they are too great. UVA game will decide who wins the coastal I believe.

"I didnt mention that they play @ Pitt"
So do we, and we just lost to them. Not sure what your point is here.

"Canes offense will drastically improve too so got stay positive with a new complete coaching staff"
We put almost 500 yards up last night and had no TO, all with a new staff. It was the defense that gave up 17 points in the first quarter, got lit up by a true freshman QB and gave up a 4th and 17 with a chance to seal the game...with the same staff that's been here for years.

"Louisville talent wise is not in our level"
Can we please stop with this ****? If talent alone was all it took, we wouldn't be having this conversation. We out-recruit the entire ACC, with the exception of Clemson and FSU, by a mile and yet we continue to lose games who we clearly have a talent advantage over. Stop.

"they got completely destroyed by ND 35-17"
You obviously didn't watch this game. It was a game in the 4th quarter. ND had their hands full. UL is going to give us problems this year. Bet on it.

"Last year Miami beat Pitt easily"
Our biggest win of the year was against UNC...how'd that work out for TNM last night?

Advertisement
I know the world is ending after an 0-2 start but it shouldn't if you really think about it with a new coaching staff, new starting QB playing the 2 toughest teams on the road to start the season and losing both games by under 7 points is not that bad and knowing how mediocre the ACC Coastal is we still control our destiny we just need to take care of our home turf and the rest will be history. If Miami wins out and goes 10-2 they will make the ACCCG for sure and still play Clemson folks so all is not lost don't give up hope on this team that has alot to prove and win this year.
Dannyboy? Izzat you?

Advertisement
UNC has to play Clemson, @VT, @GT, VS DUKE, UVA all in a roll I see 3 losses coming soon.
This is the quote of a sheer, 100% unadulterated loser. Basing the outcome of a season on your opponent (who just beat you) having a more difficult schedule and losing a batch of games is just pathetic.

"I didnt mention that they play @ Pitt"
So do we, and we just lost to them. Not sure what your point is here.

"Canes offense will drastically improve too so got stay positive with a new complete coaching staff"
We put almost 500 yards up last night and had no TO, all with a new staff. It was the defense that gave up 17 points in the first quarter, got lit up by a true freshman QB and gave up a 4th and 17 with a chance to seal the game...with the same staff that's been here for years.

"Louisville talent wise is not in our level"
Can we please stop with this ****? If talent alone was all it took, we wouldn't be having this conversation. We out-recruit the entire ACC, with the exception of Clemson and FSU, by a mile and yet we continue to lose games who we clearly have a talent advantage over. Stop.

"they got completely destroyed by ND 35-17"
You obviously didn't watch this game. It was a game in the 4th quarter. ND had their hands full. UL is going to give us problems this year. Bet on it.

"Last year Miami beat Pitt easily"
Our biggest win of the year was against UNC...how'd that work out for TNM last night?
Not much of a point but I could see UNC losing one of those games especially @ NC State game to end the season that place is hostile as ****.

Talent alone wont get you wins but with talented players the process to winning is faster now it still takes time to know what works and what doesn't and Miami is just figuring things out now.

ND was up 35-17 in the 4th qtr how is that a game ? plus ND is highly overrated.

We will see, Miami numbers wise dominated UNC but again Miami was still figuring things out so some mistakes/bad decisions cost them the game.

Advertisement
Back