0-2 start to ACC Coastal Champs it can still happen folks I will explain

HurricaneAlex

Sophomore
Banned
I know the world is ending after an 0-2 start but it shouldn't if you really think about it with a new coaching staff, new starting QB playing the 2 toughest teams on the road to start the season and losing both games by under 7 points is not that bad and knowing how mediocre the ACC Coastal is we still control our destiny we just need to take care of our home turf and the rest will be history. If Miami wins out and goes 10-2 they will make the ACCCG for sure and still play Clemson folks so all is not lost don't give up hope on this team that has alot to prove and win this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe unc is not a bad team. They got two good coordinators who clearly were prepared and a good qb with solid backs and receivers. I know we’re *** but does Virginia really look all that much better than unc?

I hope your right but I just cant see us running the table. I had us going 9-3 before the season started and while thats certainly in jeopardy, Ill stand firm because our schedule sucks.

Don't rain on their pity parade. At least don't expend too much energy in doing so.

Advertisement
I know the world is ending after an 0-2 start but it shouldn't if you really think about it with a new coaching staff, new starting QB playing the 2 toughest teams on the road to start the season and losing both games by under 7 points is not that bad and knowing how mediocre the ACC Coastal is we still control our destiny we just need to take care of our home turf and the rest will be history. If Miami wins out and goes 10-2 they will make the ACCCG for sure and still play Clemson folks so all is not lost don't give up hope on this team that has alot to prove and win this year.
You do not know what this phrase means apparently. As a result of losing to UNC, we do not control our own destiny. We are dependent on them losing, twice, and us winning out.

I hope your right but I just cant see us running the table. I had us going 9-3 before the season started and while thats certainly in jeopardy, Ill stand firm because our schedule sucks.
Lets say they lose one more game do you expect UNC or anyone in the coastal to run the board ?

Advertisement

Bro🤦🏽‍♂️

Advertisement
We don't control our destiny, but we can absolutely still make it to Charlotte. The problem is, this team just doesn't look good enough to win out, even against a bad schedule. I'm still on board though. I'll never quit on my Canes.

Advertisement
Back