🚨Breaking - Russell Wilson to the Broncos 🚨

The Broncos essentially have no ownership since Pat Bowlen lost his faculties and then died so John Elway has seemingly been left to his own devices. Will be interesting to see what changes occur under new ownership as I believe Wilson is only under contract for 2 more years as well.

Advertisement
The Broncos essentially have no ownership since Pat Bowlen lost his faculties and then died so John Elway has seemingly been left to his own devices. Will be interesting to see what changes occur under new ownership as I believe Wilson is only under contract for 2 more years as well.

Elway got stripped of his decision making role last offseason. The new GM has the keys.

Advertisement
If I were building a team (and, no one's asking), I'd forgo the huge Qb money ($45 million) and go with rookie contract guys ($10 million), and spend the extra millions on oline. Get a line of $15 mil guys, a solid second round rb, and first round wr, and you can win with a journeyman like Fitz. Eventually, you'll hit with a 4th round qb flyer, and then you're cooking with gas.

Advertisement
I am just glad the Giants didn't waste all that the Broncos did on a guy that won't be there long enough to make an impact

Is Wilson gonna be a significant upgrade over Lock? Serious question.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back