🚨 NEW COMMIT - Keyshawn Smith 2020 WR 🚨

This is a **** good pickup, he's a track athlete with very good speed & route running.

He was productive playing for a good school in Lincoln, he had 93rec 1,808yds & 22TD's in two years as a Junior/Senior.

Some good football players have come out of **** & if he's from Lincoln Park or Skyline then he comes from a tough background & is a kid that made it out.

He fits perfect in Lashlee's offense & if he can enroll ASAP it's even better, he'll do great depth & Special teams.
Thoughts on us not pursuing Poiter for WR4 instead

Advertisement
His biggest offer was Tennessee.

Rest of list is Hawaii and WSU type schools.
And that Tennessee offer came in late. Maybe i see why after watching his senior highlight tape this kid has an extra gear and juke. Made some pretty sick catches. If this coaches are putting 60 points on the board with a bunch of no offer kids over there maybe they will over here

Advertisement
Talent exists outside of Florida numb nuts

a friendly reminder some of the best to EVER wear the “U” did not originate from Florida or south Florida... sorry if this is news to you.
I just like Poiter ,don’t care where he’s from..Im actually really high Worsham as a oos prospect ....but Kentron did play at Palmetto with 5 or 6 elite players in 2021...

Advertisement
He is from Lincoln Park home of Mitchy Slick and the largest blood gang in the city.
I saw Lincoln Park on a gangland episode. Is the actual park still a rough drug supermarket?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I saw Lincoln Park on a gangland episode. That

I saw Lincoln Park on a gangland episode. Is the actual park still a rough drug supermarket?

Not so much anymore because of the gang injunctions but the park is actually right behind the football stadium so during the games you get a nice weed smell from everyone watch the game from the park

Nobody from Southern Cal is really trying to go to any of those schools right now.
I agree but he wasn't even offered by any of them. I feel like they would offer the top guys in the state.

Advertisement
Back