🚨 NEW COMMIT - Keyshawn Smith 2020 WR 🚨

Advertisement
Will this kid be an EE? I know he just announced but I was wondering was this the kid they were trying to get in today?

BTW his film looks pretty explosive but I’m not sure what level that competition is he is playing.

Seems like he has pretty solid hands but everything else compared to the guys we have and the ones that are bound to come in every year
🤷‍♂️

Kid has speed, is tough, team player played all 3 WR positions and RB in games and because the Lincoln coaches could never settle on 1 QB sometimes playing 5 in 1 games he played some snaps at QB. And he also played Safety and returned kicks.

Literally every snap you didnt know where he was going to line up and went 1000% every time.

People that say he is a jag is just looking at the star rating. Watched this kid live 6 times this year and he was the best player on the field each time.

Wow!!! This is the type of 3 star talent I love seeing us get in late January. Really think Lashlee is going to put together a good offensive staff and produce on offense. Wish I could say the same about the defensive staff made up of manny’s dummies

Advertisement
Kid has speed, is tough, team player played all 3 WR positions and RB in games and because the Lincoln coaches could never settle on 1 QB sometimes playing 5 in 1 games he played some snaps at QB. And he also played Safety and returned kicks.

Literally every snap you didnt know where he was going to line up and went 1000% every time.

People that say he is a jag is just looking at the star rating. Watched this kid live 6 times this year and he was the best player on the field each time.
his highlights look incredible. He plays tough as **** and is creative with his YAC,,, plays with moxie and fast .. I am all in on this guy.

Advertisement
This is a **** good pickup, he's a track athlete with very good speed & route running.

He was productive playing for a good school in Lincoln, he had 93rec 1,808yds & 22TD's in two years as a Junior/Senior.

Some good football players have come out of **** & if he's from Lincoln Park or Skyline then he comes from a tough background & is a kid that made it out.

He fits perfect in Lashlee's offense & if he can enroll ASAP it's even better, he'll do great depth & Special teams.

I'll take your word for it

Advertisement
This is a **** good pickup, he's a track athlete with very good speed & route running.

He was productive playing for a good school in Lincoln, he had 93rec 1,808yds & 22TD's in two years as a Junior/Senior.

Some good football players have come out of **** & if he's from Lincoln Park or Skyline then he comes from a tough background & is a kid that made it out.

He fits perfect in Lashlee's offense & if he can enroll ASAP it's even better, he'll do great depth & Special teams.

He is from Lincoln Park home of Mitchy Slick and the largest blood gang in the city.

Advertisement
Manny a politician for real boys conmiting with no WR coach lol. If he could win games be would have a top class every year
if King and Lashlee open this mf up and score a bunch of points next year? our recruiting choices get considerably better. D is solid and will be for a while. Need points next year and for Manny to prove many wrong. He can handle the off season though....****

@Liberty City El I told you dude these skilled WRs practically grow on trees around the country. There are SFl upperclassmen on the rooster that have nowhere near the caliber of footwork and strength at the line of scrimmage, disciplined acceleration to sell the vertical release and precise footwork on the route breaks, and ball skills in traffic. This guy and Worsham are way ahead of the game.

It's a brave new world for Miami at the WR position. The transition is happening from raw divas to polished workers. Embrace the change! #technicianSZN

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back