🚨 NEW COMMIT - Keyshawn Smith 2020 WR 🚨

Advertisement
Yo what a talent. What a find by a staff with not even a coach at his position. This kid is hella legit and no one here had ever heard of him. Probably a 3 star because his qb sucks and because he doesn’t run a full route tree so probably isn’t comfortable running many routes but in this offense they ask him to do much simpler stuff. You need a guy that can miss in this quick pass game and this guy has value there as well as a returner. Really pleased with the find.

I have but I wasnt sure Miami would even go after him. But now that we have a Lincoln Hornet I really hope we go after the DT that is a 2021 kid 6'7 270 could add another 30-40 pounds and wouldnt lose any of his athletic ability.

He looks fast, but tough to tell given that I'm not sure about his competition. But I will say this, and I hate to use the "E" word, but his body control looks elite. Seriously, His body control on the film I saw was outstanding for a HS player.

Advertisement
From So Cal. SD area. In a spread offense, he could be a problem. He went from an unknown NR player to shooting up the CA scene. He's quick and ran track as well.
Is he a burner Relly? More of track guy then football guy kind of like jacoby Ford was before he went up to Clemson?

Yo what a talent. What a find by a staff with not even a coach at his position. This kid is hella legit and no one here had ever heard of him. Probably a 3 star because his qb sucks and because he doesn’t run a full route tree so probably isn’t comfortable running many routes but in this offense they ask him to do much simpler stuff. You need a guy that can miss in this quick pass game and this guy has value there as well as a returner. Really pleased with the find.

It was sad watching how bad the coaches at Lincoln ****ed around the QB situation this year. When I first moved here, Lincoln was the local HS and I started to go to their games. They really turned around things the last 2 years including a state Championship last year. This year made it all the way to the CIS regional finals against Oceanside. The hood school has some real talent in the pipeline. They have a Freshman QB that is really talented with 5* potential, a 2021 DT who will probably be a 4 star by the end of the summer and a 2022 LB that will be a 4 star.

Advertisement
He looks fast, but tough to tell given that I'm not sure about his competition. But I will say this, and I hate to use the "E" word, but his body control looks elite. Seriously, His body control on the film I saw was outstanding for a HS player.

Played in Division 1 this year. There is some talent but not Trinity League level talent.

Advertisement
Btw.. this is something that just happened randomly a few hrs ago as I was leaving work, this lady was talking on the phone and walked past me and I heard her tell someone "Giirrll, you heard Cooney is gonna be the new wr coach" lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back