🚨 BREAKING NEWS - DMONEY SAYS ALONZO IS COMING 🚨

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
thats not what he said

C7E84E99-0036-4DEB-B85C-513380197772.gif

Advertisement
It's not that serious to me about legitimacy of sauces with Miami and if it wasn't clear, I was mocking the porster for calling him a fraud. My doubt is the sauces/administration. We know they've met at least twice and supposedly his agent flew down. That was over a week ago and the thing has been back and forth for at least a month.
What the **** is the hold up, a parking spot? Does he need a meal ticket for the cafeteria?
My bad, misread the sarcasm.

I have no idea what the holdup is, but the fact that we aren’t hearing anything (including that it’s dead) is noteworthy to me. For the past two weeks it had been almost daily updates from multiple people, and this window of time has been the first change from that pattern. I think that means the BOT and Zo’s side have shut up because it’s about to happen.

Advertisement
People also don't visit England because of the queen, nor do they buy iPhones for Tim Cook, but yet both the queen and Tim are beneficiaries by the consumer. What's your point? If you don't like the product or service, simply discontinue usage of the product or service.

Nah. But thanks for the post.

My bad, misread the sarcasm.

I have no idea what the holdup is, but the fact that we aren’t hearing anything (including that it’s dead) is noteworthy to me. For the past two weeks it had been almost daily updates from multiple people, and this window of time has been the first change from that pattern. I think that means the BOT and Zo’s side have shut up because it’s about to happen.
I can see your point, I hope so

Advertisement
Back