🚨 BREAKING NEWS - DMONEY SAYS ALONZO IS COMING 🚨

Advertisement
@DMoney isn't trolling his own board, come on guys. He reports the information he gets and feels is worth sharing, but, if you guys haven't noticed, the Hecht, like UM, isn't a well-oiled machine.

Maybe the deal falls apart, maybe it's all hungup on typical UM bureaucratic bull****. All of that is irrelevant to me, because I don't know what this hire actually accomplishes. Is Alonzo Highsmith going to teach Manny how to prepare for a G5 team coming off a bye week? Doubtful. Very doubtful.

Advertisement
@DMoney isn't trolling his own board, come on guys. He reports the information he gets and feels is worth sharing, but, if you guys haven't noticed, the Hecht, like UM, isn't a well-oiled machine.

Maybe the deal falls apart, maybe it's all hungup on typical UM bureaucratic bull****. All of that is irrelevant to me, because I don't know what this hire actually accomplishes. Is Alonzo Highsmith going to teach Manny how to prepare for a G5 team coming off a bye week? Doubtful. Very doubtful.
No one said he’s trolling. We are saying he’s a fraud.

Advertisement

Hopefully Rhett Lashlee can help with that.

Fraud? LOL all this proves is once again, there are ZERO sauces for the miamuh progrum.
After the second merry go round, I knew this wasn't going to happen. If miamuh really wanted Zo to be here, he'd be here.

Advertisement
My sources are now telling me the deal may or may not happen, I however cannot cofirm... stay tuned

Advertisement
Oh man. Some of you guys sure turn on reliable sources real quick. Contracts take time. Announcements take time. Etc.

D$ is a Canes institution. Chill.
The OC was done in a matter of days. That's from interview to hired. This has been going on for about a month.

Advertisement
Back