🚨 BREAKING NEWS - DMONEY SAYS ALONZO IS COMING 🚨

The defense responds to him when he's more hands on. As far as the whole team I think it's not that far gone that it can't be regained. But another sub par season and I think it will be lost.

The ones that don't respect him are leaving to the league if they can or transferred. The remainder are contemplating their options but how could you respect a HC who puts his friends before the football program? One who talks "the standard" but fears help from the players who set it and has no integrity?

Advertisement
i know it’s lazy on my part, but with 30 pages it’s hard to find the information (having baby twins boys born three weeks ago doesn’t leave much time to browse the forum). What’s the latest that we have regarding A Highsmith getting hired by Miami? Thanks!

i know it’s lazy on my part, but with 30 pages it’s hard to find the information (having baby twins boys born three weeks ago doesn’t leave much time to browse the forum). What’s the latest that we have regarding A Highsmith getting hired by Miami? Thanks!
He called someone a ***** at the 50 yard line. Ref was there and didn’t say anything... that’s the latest I’ve heard

Advertisement
1578976036724.png

The ones that don't respect him are leaving to the league if they can or transferred. The remainder are contemplating their options but how could you respect a HC who puts his friends before the football program? One who talks "the standard" but fears help from the players who set it and has no integrity?

The ones that are parting ways may be a mutual sentiment on both sides. As far as hiring friends most coaches hire people they have worked with and feel they have loyalty from, and that understand what they want.

The integrity stuff I am not that close to Diaz or others that really know him to make that kind of character assassination. I think he has made mistakes with personnel decisions and game preparation, and it is feasible that this gig may be over his head. But he can still recover from it with more experience.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back