🚨 BREAKING NEWS - DMONEY SAYS ALONZO IS COMING 🚨

Advertisement
I'm curious of the dynamic between the players and highsmith and how close he will be to the players. If people here are saying that the players dont respect Manny, will they go to Highsmith, someone with NFL experience, knows what the players would need to make it to the next level, and someone they would respect.

I'm curious of the dynamic between the players and highsmith and how close he will be to the players. If people here are saying that the players dont respect Manny, will they go to Highsmith, someone with NFL experience, knows what the players would need to make it to the next level, and someone they would respect.

Then if Highsmith doesn't send them back to Manny he's being a detriment to the team. If players don't respect Manny then he gets fired but Highsmith shouldn't go in there trying to bypass the established hierarchy. That's the worse thing he can do is undermine the HC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wanna hear the voice of Blake and manny when they announce Zo. Are they going to genuinely be happy or are they going to have a tone of disappointment

Advertisement
That's what I meant by that. Show them what it meant to put on the Orange and Green. Make teams fear playing us. Get these kids to buy in, and want to work to be the best.
Gotcha...Probably gonna take some time to drill that Into psyche. Probably need some turnover on that roster too.

I understand it works in the pro structure but if Highsmith is still ultimately answering to James than all it is , is a shield that prevents James from absorbing any fault while still ultimately influencing the overall course of the program. Just my opinion.

Now if he comes in and is working independently of James, which does not seem like the situation, than that’s different.

He should find a way to get in the building so certain people can get comfortable with him in an administrative capacity..Manny and Blake aren't long for this []__[]

Advertisement
Then if Highsmith doesn't send them back to Manny he's being a detriment to the team. If players don't respect Manny then he gets fired but Highsmith shouldn't go in there trying to bypass the established hierarchy. That's the worse thing he can do is undermine the HC.

:q3xkxex:

Ship has sailed, friend.

Its gonna take an overhaul of the roster. Get rid of the dead weight. Bring in kids who are hungry to win, and who want to start building a different culture. Be a part of something great. Takes years to get there, but I'm hoping Zo has a blueprint in mind. I got faith he can help us turn it around. Gotta get James away from the program, and Manny on the same page.

@allaccesscanes been real quiet over the past week.....

Zo about be announced.....

You don’t think......

Advertisement
Back