🚨 BREAKING NEWS - DMONEY SAYS ALONZO IS COMING 🚨

Bet money on tomorrow.

Thinking if it really was ready Friday, you have a busy sports day each day since then, NFL playoffs and tonights CFP game. Tomorrow is the official start of the off season and no real game size news. Makes for a great kickoff to the off season and possibly gets the national recognition they probably want to get for such a flashy hire.

Advertisement
regurgitating D$, It's done and Zo will have real power. No clue when it gets announced
Real power? Can’t wait for the day he sends Manny to the portal.

1578951994860.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like, staph changing power?

Real power..... please elaborate

those were words that were given to me then i gave them you all. "Real power." The staff for the 2020 season is more or less set (maybe Lashlee replaces Stubbs but seems like that would've happened already)....so staff changing power/staff suggestions and how much power Highsmith will need to wield will likely come after the 2020 season is over. If manny goes 9-3 (bear with me), there might not be a need for staff changes. If manny goes 6-6, then one could see a larger Highsmith imprint in regards to the staff.

But the salary/power were the two main points of contention in the public/private negotiations over the last two weeks..even so much so that Highsmith told Barry J that no one except the BOT wanted him and the deal was dead the day before meeting with Blake James...So rest assured that Highsmith did not settle for anything less than his worth

those were words that were given to me then i gave them you all. "Real power." The staff for the 2020 season is more or less set (maybe Lashlee replaces Stubbs but seems like that would've happened already)....so staff changing power/staff suggestions and how much power Highsmith will need to wield will likely come after the 2020 season is over. If manny goes 9-3 (bear with me), there might not be a need for staff changes. If manny goes 6-6, then one could see a larger Highsmith imprint in regards to the staff.

But the salary/power were the two main points of contention in the public over the last two weeks..even so much so that Highsmith told Barry J that no one except the BOT wanted him and the deal was dead the day before meeting with Blake James...So rest assured that Highsmith did not settle for anything less than his worth
Thanks

Advertisement
Good.

I think James knows Zo might not have enough power to do anything right now but if the football team again ***** the bed he will be gone with his coach and Zo will he taking his office

Advertisement
this is not to say highsmith will be firing anyone / having unilateral control over manny fyi to anyone reading. Have no idea how the exact power dynamics will work out because the three (BJ, Highsmith, and Manny) have never worked together before. It's to say Highsmith isn't coming to be a chief of staff who organizes Manny's schedule

I hope he stuffs Fake James in a locker.

Advertisement
Back