🚨 BREAKING NEWS - DMONEY SAYS ALONZO IS COMING 🚨

This **** has been a done deal twice until it wasn't. Something is holding this up and I bet it happens again.

Advertisement
This **** has been a done deal twice until it wasn't. Something is holding this up and I bet it happens again.

image.jpg

Advertisement
He just has that punk ***** look on his face, lol. Like he knows hes a joke, and if he gets canned he will be working fries at McDonald's.

Advertisement
Friends, please relax.

DMoney is as reliable as it gets.

He once told me he’d arranged for WWF Legend Virgil to give me a massage in my hotel room at the Howard Johnson in Toms River, New Jersey.

I, of course, didn’t believe him.

Sure enough, when I enter the room, there he is.

2B0A268B-A3BB-4F5E-AF58-422BD0E1A808.png

Last night that **** was a done deal, Zo had his agent flying in. 24 hours later, we're still waiting for something to break..
Why are you listening to stadium drive podcast on twitter over someone like dmoney who knows his stuff? If he says it’s getting done then it’s getting done

Advertisement
Friends, please relax.

DMoney is as reliable as it gets.

He once told me he’d arranged for WWF Legend Virgil to give me a massage in my hotel room at the Howard Johnson in Toms River, New Jersey.

I, of course, didn’t believe him.

Sure enough, when I enter the room, there he is.

View attachment 108442

From the rumors I don’t even think your gaping man **** wants anything to do with that guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back