🚨 BREAKING NEWS - DMONEY SAYS ALONZO IS COMING 🚨

Advertisement
I believe Stu Harts dungeon was like in his basement or somewhere. Stampede Wrestling was a whole production. I Just youtubed it right now. Wow, the memories. Hahahahaha.

It was his basement. Stampede was bought by the wwe and eventually was sold back but they kept their tape library. It was one of the big territories back in the territory days.

It was his basement. Stampede was bought by the wwe and eventually was sold back but they kept their tape library. It was one of the big territories back in the territory days.
right vince bought everything including established stars back then. he was even secretly funding ECW as a minor league for a while.

right vince bought everything including established stars back then. he was even secretly funding ECW as a minor league for a while.

Vince kept ecw in business for years , while Paul E was building everyone’s moral up in the locker room By saying “they were the underdogs and the outcasts “ then getting funded by the evil empire. On top of that he **** near owes everyone from bsck then money lol. Total lying scum bag.

Advertisement
What you’re describing is basically a HC. At this point we’re just building more redundancy in the power structure.

And really a shield for James, and Scapegoat for Diaz if that is the case.
That's pretty much the structure in the NFL. There's always someone to be accountable for no one gets off easy. Blake need to step away from Football operations period. He can stay over the AD just not football. AH will have the power that Blake has now over football. Diaz will answer to Highsmith, so its not really redundant if Blake is removed.

Vince kept ecw in business for years , while Paul E was building everyone’s moral up in the locker room By saying “they were the underdogs and the outcasts “ then getting funded by the evil empire. On top of that he **** near owes everyone from bsck then money lol. Total lying scum bag.
he needed their help with WCW.

Advertisement
Stubbs. Rumph is the better coach and is likable. Neither can recruit south Florida. Rumph’s bigger problem is that none of the def staff can recruit where as Stubbs is and can be assisted by Fields and Hickson.
Exactly, fire Stubb's and hire a recruiting ace that can recruit wr and dbs. Coaching wrs I'm told is not difficult. Finding a good db coach is hard. Case in point who was our last good db coach before Rumph?

8DFB601C-F6F3-4A61-A275-2108B0A2C6E1.png

Advertisement
Yup, DMoney with the Carolina reaper hot sauce.

Btw, here's something off topic which I'm sure you'll start a thread on... Trick daddy was arrested with cocaine and Dui charges. However, his barber should be arrested too.

I saw that picture of Trick Daddy. Looked like my nephew after he cut his own hair.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
That's pretty much the structure in the NFL. There's always someone to be accountable for no one gets off easy. Blake need to step away from Football operations period. He can stay over the AD just not football. AH will have the power that Blake has now over football. Diaz will answer to Highsmith, so its not really redundant if Blake is removed.

I understand it works in the pro structure but if Highsmith is still ultimately answering to James than all it is , is a shield that prevents James from absorbing any fault while still ultimately influencing the overall course of the program. Just my opinion.

Now if he comes in and is working independently of James, which does not seem like the situation, than that’s different.

Advertisement
Back