🚨 BREAKING NEWS - DMONEY SAYS ALONZO IS COMING 🚨

Advertisement
I don’t know why everybody so hype for Highsmith, y’all going to love for about 3 weeks and then start asking why hasn’t he got fired yet.
Yeah you so adamant about it, what are the lottery numbers!...why haven't the mods fired your post.

i remember AWA, NWA/WCW, WCCW, WWF, i even remember GWF. the guys were roided up cokehead/drinkers back then but they were way betterl lol. these dudes in wwe today all look and wrestle alike. there is no Arn Anderson working a body part, Bret Hart with the technical skills. They also push guys horribly. if i was mcmahon i would have turned cena heel years ago. all they can do is go back to te well for the brocks, undertakers, etc

as far as AEW, i guess its nice for fans to have a second company but its alot of high spots and the storylines are a little disjointed, its a new company with more potentional than TNA had but wrestling today is just not that good overall. its like gymnastics

Advertisement
Advertisement
download.jpg

choose one...Rumph or Stubbs to go?
Stubbs. Rumph is the better coach and is likable. Neither can recruit south Florida. Rumph’s bigger problem is that none of the def staff can recruit where as Stubbs is and can be assisted by Fields and Hickson.

Advertisement
This is the million-dollar question.

If he can help with scouting talent, that would be a plus.
No! He needs to be over the whole coaching staff. These coaches need to be held accountable for their failures just like they hold the kids accountable. If Manny have to look over his shoulder that could be a good thing. Blake need to be under the heat as well. He doesn't need to be making anymore football moves, get out the way. The guy probably never play a down of football or tiddly wink at that.

AH should be over all football operations as well as scouting talent recommended by the caching staff. He already has a great connection to the area kids and will be a home run hire in keeping these kids from leaving Miami. We may not get them all but we will get more top talent to stay home then if he was not here or in Oregon.

Advertisement
No! He needs to be over the whole coaching staff. These coaches need to be held accountable for their failures just like they hold the kids accountable. If Manny have to look over his shoulder that could be a good thing. Blake need to be under the heat as well. He doesn't need to be making anymore football moves, get out the way. The guy probably never play a down of football or tiddly wink at that.

AH should be over all football operations as well as scouting talent recommended by the caching staff. He already has a great connection to the area kids and will be a home run hire in keeping these kids from leaving Miami. We may not get them all but we will get more top talent to stay home then if he was not here or in Oregon.

What you’re describing is basically a HC. At this point we’re just building more redundancy in the power structure.

And really a shield for James, and Scapegoat for Diaz if that is the case.

Advertisement
Back