🚨 BREAKING NEWS - DMONEY SAYS ALONZO IS COMING 🚨

I remember going to wrestling a long time ago and seeing Sting and Hawk and Animal of the Road Warriors in a restaurant together. Interesting who the cliques were.

Advertisement
I remember going to wrestling a long time ago and seeing Sting and Hawk and Animal of the Road Warriors in a restaurant together. Interesting who the cliques were.
they were based on who guys traveled with or roomed with on the road.

Advertisement
1D998751-25EC-4DBB-9404-5FE47703BE1A.gif

Bret Hart and Chris Benoit were ridiculously skilled technical wrestlers. Dean Malenko too. Ric Flair is one of the GOATs in his own way. What is the criteria for the list?
Just my personal favorites.
If it was a top ten then it would be.
6 young sting, not the Crow sting
7 the hit man Brett hart
8 ultimate warrior
9 ric flair
10 hhh

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know why everybody so hype for Highsmith, y’all going to love for about 3 weeks and then start asking why hasn’t he got fired yet.
For me, it’s not even about what Highsmith will or will not do. The more important takeaway is that James is officially on the clock. There’s no way he is supportive of this move so hiring Highsmith means the Bot is finally showing some balls.

Is pro wrestling one step ahead or behind comic book on the nerd best of list?

Im not into wrestling these days but from what I hear they’ve crossed over. That and the video game nerds are all in the same box now.

Advertisement
I watched NWA Mid-Atlantic Wrestling From the mid 70's to mid 80's. Went to the Richmond Coliseum and saw Flair, Mulligan, the Andersons, Piper, Snuka, Wahoo McDaniel, Paul Jones, Koloff, Andre, Dusty....too many to remember. Met Ricky Steamboat & Johnny Weaver in a club in Norfolk. Great memories.

For me, it’s not even about what Highsmith will or will not do. The more important takeaway is that James is officially on the clock. There’s no way he is supportive of this move so hiring Highsmith means the Bot is finally showing some balls.

Either that or all power over the football program has/is being taken away from him, which is just as good. He can go do nothing for the rest of the sports and pretend like he's a competent AD, but leave football to the people who actually know what they're doing.

Advertisement
Back