🚨 BREAKING NEWS - DMONEY SAYS ALONZO IS COMING 🚨

Can we all agree if a thread is started with a certain topic, that we keep it to that topic. If something else is introduced, open a new thread and move it over there. I may get crap for this as a newbie, but it's a pain in the *** trying to read about the original topic, and having to weed through everything else.

Advertisement
Actually I don’t but that was before hd lol. And he wasn’t even a “ body guy “. Majority of the guys used even if they didn’t look it.
For some reason I remember joking with my buddies back in the day about the scars.

Can we all agree if a thread is started with a certain topic, that we keep it to that topic. If something else is introduced, open a new thread and move it over there. I may get crap for this as a newbie, but it's a pain in the *** trying to read about the original topic, and having to weed through everything else.
Alonzo is coming.

:)

Advertisement
Dude I think it’s actually worse than wwe. I tried and it’s all high spots and dudes jumping over the ropes and being caught outside. It’s so fake looking that I can’t watch. I watch the 20 minute recap of nxt occasionally , it’s by far the best thing going imo.

Great workers that make it look like a legit fight without all the comedy crap like best friends and orange Cassidy. HHH actually did a good job with that, it’s kinda old school.

But I’m too far gone bow

I actually enjoy that kind of wrestling. Makes WWE wrestling seem boring now. AEW has a lot of room for growth but I think they’ll establish a strong brand when it’s all said and done. If they hit on a superstar or two then look out. In the meantime, im enjoying Y2J so much.

WWE is too PG for my taste. My girls aren’t old enough to watch but I’m sure when that time comes I’ll appreciate it more.

Advertisement
I actually enjoy that kind of wrestling. Makes WWE wrestling seem boring now. AEW has a lot of room for growth but I think they’ll establish a strong brand when it’s all said and done. If they hit on a superstar or two then look out. In the meantime, im enjoying Y2J so much.

WWE is too PG for my taste. My girls aren’t old enough to watch but I’m sure when that time comes I’ll appreciate it more.

Nxt dude , that’s where it’s at. If I had kids or got back into it I’d be all about it. Say what you will about HHH as a person but he built that thing up like old territory style wrasslin. Props to the guy.

Unfortunately, we are the old guys now. A great worker like Randy Orton is considered “boring” by the young Twitter crowd.

They would rather see ten finishers and gymnastics.

im old and the randy Orton now is boring. Dude lost the juice a while ago.

time for them to let the young boys loose anyway. Let Seth carry the torch he’s AMAZING in that ring

Advertisement
Nxt dude , that’s where it’s at. If I had kids or got back into it I’d be all about it. Say what you will about HHH as a person but he built that thing up like old territory style wrasslin. Props to the guy.

NXT is cool. I rather watch AEW on Wednesday’s but I’ll catch NXT on DVR if I have time.

We wouldn’t need 100 Alonzo threads if we didn’t get all sidetracked by the iron sheik.

And how did u guys go thru all that without 1 mention of GLOW? Poor Mount Fuji, no love.

They showed that replay of Suzy Spirit's dislocated elbow about a million times!!

And now you see the arm of Suzy spirit! LMAO

Advertisement
His daughter is a rising star now. She has a match tomorrow against a dude. She will end up in WWE soon if her personal life doesn’t interfere.
She's made quite a name for herself. Not to long ago I saw they had Cage lay down to her. That's respect behind the scenes...

So is Alonzo gunna have any actual power or not? Pretty ******* useless to have him unless he is AT LEAST above Diaz And maybe equal to Blake at least wrt football

Advertisement
Back