🚨 BREAKING NEWS - DMONEY SAYS ALONZO IS COMING 🚨

Advertisement
If u guys are done getting misty eyed over super fly snooka and whatever other singlet wearing dudes gets your blood pressure up....

Do we have any idea what Zos role might be?

Your answer could be in one of the one hundred Alonzo threads.

One of my favorite videos games of all time is No Mercy on Nintendo 64.

The Amazon with The Rock Bottom!
tumblr_nshfz4FL2x1u0rseao1_540.gifv

Advertisement
I’m back into it now that my sons are obsessed. I’ll be at Mania in Tampa.

As for Zo, I’m told it’s done and will absolutely happen.
I am back in for the same reason. Actually is great sharing the experience and watching my kids joy it like I did.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As long as he can give his input it’s a win win, maybe he won’t be able to fire anyone but if he gains the BOT trust I’m sure they’ll listen.
One can pray that this makes Blake sweat bullets knowing his replacement shall already be on the staff. Finally would be a quick hire that would be well received.

Advertisement
Y'all are bringing back some good WWF WCW memories. I was flying back to ATL from Pittsburgh one summer as a kid when I was big into it. My mom surprised me the day before and told me we had tickets for the next show in Atlanta. I didn't know it until we got to the gate, but the whole WWE was flying from Pitt to Atlanta too. I rode on the same plane as all of them and met them all. The Rock was so cool man. I was decked out in Canes gear so he talked to me for a while. Him and China were hanging out with the kids most of the flight. Really the only ******* was HHH. I got a wrestling mag at the airport, had everyone sign their pic, then lost it at the grocery store on the way home lol. Still ****ed about that. Was one of the coolest days though spending those few hours with my favorite people at the time.

Y'all are bringing back some good WWF WCW memories. I was flying back to ATL from Pittsburgh one summer as a kid when I was big into it. My mom surprised me the day before and told me we had tickets for the next show in Atlanta. I didn't know it until we got to the gate, but the whole WWE was flying from Pitt to Atlanta too. I rode on the same plane as all of them and met them all. The Rock was so cool man. I was decked out in Canes gear so he talked to me for a while. Him and China were hanging out with the kids most of the flight. Really the only ******* was HHH. I got a wrestling mag at the airport, had everyone sign their pic, then lost it at the grocery store on the way home lol. Still ****ed about that. Was one of the coolest days though spending those few hours with my favorite people at the time.
HHH was supposedly a huge **** back in the day.

Both to fans and other wrestlers.

There don't seem to be a lot of Polynesians living in the eastern and southern US, at least that's my impression. Maybe why we haven't had many. If we were on the west coast it would probably be easier to recruit them. We have never had more than a few west coast kids at one time.

We had ten Texans on the 2001 team. How many Californians?
Off the top of my head I can think of two. Dorsey and DJ Williams.

Advertisement
Back