🚨 BREAKING NEWS - DMONEY SAYS ALONZO IS COMING 🚨

The Rock said he was always very self conscious about it , there’s actually a scientific term for what he had. I guess it’s a breast reduction lol
Gynecomastia surgery/removal. Common with bodybuilders.

Advertisement
Yea he definitely had a little gynecomastia in his early days in WWF Probably from not taking enough arimidex during a cycle or not doing his PCT right. Then all of sudden around 2000 he had a toned chest so he definitely got those things removed. Gotta take your estrogen blockers during a cycle and PCT right or you can end up with *****tits. Lol

He eventually admitted to it , Jim Ross said that’s why he wore the track suits the whole year after procedure.

Nope. It's the rooster. Also, sauces.

tenor.gif
I stand corrected- no Franks can’t be a real sauce

In all my yrs of watching UM FB (44yrs) I never saw a DL performance like Sapps against Nebraska in 95....He threw Frazier and Berringer (RIP)..around like rag dolls for 3 1/2 quarters, until exhaustion took over in the 4th....3 of our DL were banged up...Riley was out...and Holmes and Lang were hurt...even Rock was hurt...
If only Costa could have put a up a few more points in that game what could’ve been. That would have been national championship #5 for us even though we would have split it with penn state that year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea he definitely had a little gynecomastia in his early days in WWF Probably from not taking enough arimidex during a cycle or not doing his PCT right. Then all of sudden around 2000 he had a toned chest so he definitely got those things removed. Gotta take your estrogen blockers during a cycle and PCT right or you can end up with *****tits. Lol
Ridiculous that someone in the position he was would be allowed to run cycles without arimidex. Didn’t the WWE make that shlt in swimming pools back then?

Ridiculous that someone in the position he was would be allowed to run cycles without arimidex. Didn’t the WWE make that shlt in swimming pools back then?

Probably started before wwe, at Miami or when he was in Memphis when his career first started. He probably didn’t know any better , just trying to get jacked and get called up faster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Imminent: ready to take place : happening soon

Just making sure I didn’t forget what the word means. So original news was about 1pm today?
Smdh

Probably started before wwe, at Miami or when he was in Memphis when his career first started. He probably didn’t know any better , just trying to get jacked and get called up faster.
Yea I’m pretty sure the Miami S&C staff back then knew all about it lol

Advertisement
Back