🚨🚨OFFICIAL MIAMI-BAMA PREDICTION THREAD🚨🚨

Advertisement
Alabumma 38
Miami 20

I'm worried about our defense not being able to stop the run. We get behind a couple scores and the train has too much momentum to be stopped.

It doesn't matter they are breaking in so many new players, they do that nearly every year. As long as that little *** clown Saban is on the sideline, they will be a tough out.

I don't think this will be indicative of how the rest of the season plays out just that Bammer is on another level.

Advertisement
Somehow, someway we get the ball last in the 4th quarter. Rhett and D’Eriq direct the offense down the field but stall leaving a 49yd game winning kick for young Borregales. Just like his brother before him, and nerves of steel he nails it with 3secs left on the clock. Miami pulls the stunner 31-30

Advertisement
Hoping we’re competitive but we’re overmatched in both trenches. 45-13 bama

17-10 game.

what’s up with all these high scoring predictions? The defense are the best units on both teams.

Advertisement
240613541_1031351981012550_872397791754954284_n.jpg

Advertisement
You think our D is better than our O? If I misinterpreted that, then please elaborate.
Uh, yea our D is better than our O. We still don’t know how well our interior line will play. We still don’t know if our WE are going to be any better. You’re crazy if you don’t think our D that’s basically returning everybody but 2 ends isn’t better than this Dr. Jeckel Mr. Hyde offense that’s caused by how horrible our WRs and interior line played. Baker isn’t calling the defense anymore.

Saban 34, Diaz 30.

Miami shows the nation they’ve improved and keep the game close, but ever so out of reach.

Bama -35
Miami- 27 with a late TD to make it look closer than it was.

Never really close all game but we always stayed within striking distance and never felt like the game was getting away from us.

Advertisement
Back