PREDICT MIAMI'S RECORD

• 7-5 or worse

• 8-4

• 9-3

• 10-2 or better

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
as you make your predictions for this season keep in mind it’s koolaid season and we won’t know much about the team until they start playing games
Good lord we were an optimistic bunch. I was in the 'pessimistic' group of 8-4 🤢

1691101746382.png

Advertisement
Good lord we were an optimistic bunch. I was in the 'pessimistic' group of 8-4 🤢

View attachment 249305
I was 9-3.

This year we’re hearing a bunch of good stuff about how much different things will be but we’re still thin at a lot of positions and we have new coordinators and until we start looking good on the field I’m limiting my expectations. Not as a mope but not going to let myself get all hyped up until we start seeing some results

Advertisement
I was 9-3.

This year we’re hearing a bunch of good stuff about how much different things will be but we’re still thin at a lot of positions and we have new coordinators and until we start looking good on the field I’m limiting my expectations. Not as a mope but not going to let myself get all hyped up until we start seeing some results
We're thin at safety. That's it.

Here are the rosters this year vs 2022.

1691105460678.png

1691105479873.png

1691105501756.png

1691105533176.png

Advertisement
7 wins. ceiling.
4-8, 5-7 still on the table
6-6 is my call, but a competitive 3or 4 of 6 losses - still; until my lying eyes see the difference
blah blah blah, much improved this that and the other.
Don't get me wrong - super excited to get the season started and see what we're made and making of.
Cautiously optimistic about the long term

9-3 initially, but I’m really feeling 10-2 lately. The only game I feel we definitely lose is Clemson. I just don’t think we’re ready to take them down, this year. Contrary to popular belief I think we get revenge against the Criminoles, and the second loss will be to A&M or Pitt.

8-4

A&m
Unc
Clemson
Fsu

Those are the only games I wouldn’t favor us. Almost inevitable for us to lose one we shouldn’t because thats what mediocre teams do. But i think the ball bounces are way this year and we get 8 and hopefully a bowl win then we will all feel better about the process being made.

Advertisement
7-6 with losses to A&M, UNC, Clemson, NC State, FSU and one other game we should win because we always seem to do so. I would go with either Temple or BC for that one.

Never boast about tomorrow.
You may never know what a day may bring forth.

I never bought into that . . . I have just as good a day as I make up my mind to have.

As soon as our players fully realize that - we win.

No one in the last 20+ years has told them that.

(PS. One caveat: A wife is the Joker in the deck.)

Advertisement

My heart obviously wants more than that but my betting dollars aren't so sure. That being said I'll be over the moon if we get more than that and will eat a large plate of Cuban sandwiches along with these words should we go over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back