🚨🚨 ¡ MIKE RUMPH ! 🚨🚨

Advertisement
So what you are really saying is, Baker is the weakest link? 🤔
Those rankings are still pretty good! Top 40 in passer efficiency defense, while not the greatest but still serviceable and with first year starting cb's and 1 first time starting safety in hall.

Advertisement
Mike isn’t a good recruiter , that is no secret. If you don’t believe that then we can’t talk and are wasting each other’s time. You obviously have a major bias for whatever reason.

That being said I’ve never said he needs fired , he’s a good teacher and a great dude. Obviously we’ve learned to work around his recruiting issues. Banda , DVD and Cooney are picking up a lot of the slack. They get recruiting and like , mike .....not so much.

So yeah it’s the funny joke to make and I’ll continue to do it but everything seems to be going just fine. It’s a young staff including the hc, they’ve made adjustments.
I've met him a couple times and having talked to cooney about him he is just a ball coach he is fit for the nfl dude. I think he could recruit if he really wanted to but it's just not him

Advertisement
So what you are really saying is, Baker is the weakest link? 🤔

first time in years we had relatively green secondary which didnt help. when bolden came in secondary got better but then he got hurt. as the year went on, we improved overall back there esp as hall got comfortable

Advertisement
So we need to trash our own guy and a star ex player? Recruiting is off the charts but yet people still feel compelled to trash one of our staff members. If he is good enough for manny he is good enough for me.

Rumph Canes Roster.jpg

And the kid that got in the HOF a class or 2 ago.

Originally from JAX, played at Clemson.

Maybe was a safety.

Ummm the great Lito shepherd.......ever heard of him?

Funny story I dated his sister in laws sister. True story bro.

Advertisement
Thank goodness someone made another thread for what coach rumph can and cannot do. I thought this thread was about Jason Marshall

Advertisement
Back