đź“ŤParadise Camp (some behind the scenes videos)

Tweed

Sophomore
This was yesterday's lunch from 1:30-5:30 before everyone broke off into position meetings & then hit the fields.

[TWEET]888835992169435136[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Here is a look at the Players lounge & locker room.

[TWEET]888854350558375936[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Advertisement
"...big paws on a puppy"

Mallory...wow! I could also see him playing straight WR while he grows into his TE body - he really may never have to redshirt. He's got a lot of growing to do; wouldn't be surprised to see him run a sub-4.60 at the eventual combine at a weight above 240. Scarily, I see a lot of Shockey/Olsen/Winslow in him (did you hear Shockey calling his name after that catch and move?) and I hate to put that pressure on him, but...I really don't know what else to say.

Brevin's day one, all day. Got the body for it with much shorter legs than Mallory. LOL.

If we don't get any of our prime targets from here on out I would still love this class for their perceived ability to have an immediate impact. The season can't get here fast enough!

I never heard of any updates on the UM legacy, George Karlaftis. He has an offer now, any word on how he looked at Paradise? (He also has a younger brother that's part of 2021 class)

Advertisement
Advertisement
This was yesterday's lunch from 1:30-5:30 before everyone broke off into position meetings & then hit the fields.

Tweed you need to see if CMR can hook you up with a new pair of sneaks...lol...thanks for the videos though.

Tweed you need to see if CMR can hook you up with a new pair of sneaks...lol...thanks for the videos though.

Not a chance. LOL

He said adidas had to get approval to send him a pair.

Advertisement
Back