💩 just got real. We're not F'ing around. If Mario can't do it, shut the program down.

I once hung out at a *** bar in Savannah, Georgia because the beer pictures were $3 each. There were dikk pictures in the bathroom and it was a bit traumatizing but $3 pictures, bro. Sometimes it is what it is.

Edit: typing too fast - pitchers of beers.
The dikkk pictures were free

You Win Back Off GIF by Miami HEAT
I'm all confused

You hung out in a *** bar because of $3 dikk pictures???
Or
You hung out in a *** bar because of FREE dikk pictures????

Think very carefully before you answer my friend.

Advertisement
We were going through town on our way to FL. Didn’t know it (no flag outside, etc) because it was a *** night until we walked in the bathroom and then the bar started to fill up with only dudes. We hogged the pool table and each round a different friend would have to go through the gauntlet to reach the bar.

LOL. I know "the gauntlet." I was just making a funny. I've actually been to a few *** bars with mixed groups and *** friends. Almost always with my girl just because it's her crew, but I really don't care. We always end up having a blast. It's always a great ego boost lol.

Sooo...likely a similar situation to when we tore down the old Wellness Center, and we got modular buildings for a year or two over in the old Apartment area?

Move the existing office space elsewhere for a year or two, tear down Hecht, rebuild in the Hecht footprint?

Makes sense. That building is oooooold.

Advertisement
I’m going to mess this story up. But I remember reading back when Mario was our offensive line coach that several of the guys were having weight and eating issues. And Mario slept in front of the refrigerator at their apartment to make sure they would eat right and wouldn’t break their diets with the night munchies.

Does anyone remember reading that? I’m almost sure it was a Herald article at the time but I can’t find it on Google.
You’re a little off on the player. Randy did that as a player for his roommate fwiw

You’re a little off on the player. Randy did that as a player for his roommate fwiw
"He spent his summer after college sleeping in front of a refrigerator. He moved into an apartment with an overweight Miami defensive tackle named Cortez Kennedy, cut off Kennedy's cake and nocturnal raids on the icebox the way he once had his own, drove him through three workouts a day and helped sculpt him into the No. 3 pick in the 1990 draft, the dawn of a dominating NFL career."

Advertisement
"He spent his summer after college sleeping in front of a refrigerator. He moved into an apartment with an overweight Miami defensive tackle named Cortez Kennedy, cut off Kennedy's cake and nocturnal raids on the icebox the way he once had his own, drove him through three workouts a day and helped sculpt him into the No. 3 pick in the 1990 draft, the dawn of a dominating NFL career."

**** shows how false memories can be reinforced and become true in one’s imagination. I was sure it was Mario. Thank you for the reminder!

@Brooklyndee thanks.

This. It’s easy to have a keg party or some other event that someone else plans for you. It’s a lot harder to make 100 calls or texts a day personally and orchestrate another several hundred through your assistants, Plus do all the in person visits and campus meetings. I just don’t think Manny had the discipline, he was too much of a talker not enough of a grinder.
facts

Advertisement
From the renderings, it looked like the same spot.
In the rendering of the new weight room, the massive glass wall was facing the practice field.

They said some of it will be starting very soon. Maybe they have a way of adding/subtracting stuff from the Hecht.
So are you saying we will be back to construction noises in the background of all the interviews? I almost miss it! Hahaha

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back