“We have to establish the run game”

Advertisement
What Mario said in his interview at halftime down 28 pts and only scoring 3 points. Yeah this guy gets it… And some people still think he’s going to bring greatness to Miami
Facts! Cognitive dissonance is a real thing, brother. Those that don’t want to see the horrible truth of it all will stay willfully blind. That’s the only way some people can cope.

Advertisement
What Mario said in his interview at halftime down 28 pts and only scoring 3 points. Yeah this guy gets it… And some people still think he’s going to bring greatness to Miami
You actually listen to what coaches say to the media? You realise it's all empty platitudes to get the microphone out of their face, right?

What's would you like him to say? "Good, God, we're awful. I wouldn't have recruited 3/4 of this roster, thanks Manny!"

Yep.. that **** told me all I needed to know.

The man is stubborn as ****.

It amazes me he can collect all the talent he does, and not understand how to put them in the best positions.

Advertisement
Well coach, how about you coach those boys on the OL up. You and mini me are supposed gurus, so what gives? You need them to open holes and take them out of seven man frontdz ya dig?

Advertisement
D48C1279-566B-4232-82F9-E881AC6FA863.png

He said "we're not in a hurry" when the 2nd half started. Down by 28 points with an offense that hasn't scored a TD for 7 quarters.

"Not in a hurry"...

Advertisement
“We will establish the run game” - Mario after 45 point loss to Georgia Tech, 2024

“We need more time, but we will establish the run game.” - Mario after losing to Bethune by 64, 2026

Advertisement
Back