“TVD AINT IT”

Advertisement
Advertisement
TVD had a solid night. He put together a complete game, despite an OC that relies on hitting the random button on Madden to call plays. This young man has potential, you could see that against UVA and UNC. Is he a finished product? No, but there is a lot to like. A good playcaller can and would win with him. WIth him getting experience as the QB1, he may be setting himself up long term.

TVD had a solid night. He put together a complete game, despite an OC that relies on hitting the random button on Madden to call plays. This young man has potential, you could see that against UVA and UNC. Is he a finished product? No, but there is a lot to like. A good playcaller can and would win with him. WIth him getting experience as the QB1, he may be setting himself up long term.
TVD and Garcia. Great problem to have for next hc

That last pass for a first down was beautiful. Need to throw down the middle more often. If we had tried to run up the middle that play I would have gone ballistic

Advertisement
That last pass for a first down was beautiful. Need to throw down the middle more often. If we had tried to run up the middle that play I would have gone ballistic
I'm screaming that every game. We make our qb's throw really difficult passes instead of using the middle of the field. All these sideline throws drive me crazy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back