“NCAA president once again topic among Mountain West presid

Advertisement
Well, Emmert should be shaking in his boots.....IF that was the case in the SEC, BIG 10, or BIG 12...He basically is going to tell the Mountain West to go F%$# off lol

I've got no doubt that Emmert isn't shaking. I'm betting that the guy has a golden parachute so large that the NCAA will be paying him for 5 years.

Is the role of a canesinsight staff writer to google "Miami Hurricanes" and then copy and paste the links that come up in the search?I definitely feel as though I'm getting what I'm paying for here.

Mountain West is just trying to get a little press. If a revolt against Emmert, or the NCAA as a whole, is going to happen it's going to have to be led by a conference with a whole lot more stroke.

Advertisement
At least one conference has the ********s to do it. The inmates run that asylum.

3/14/13: LAS VEGAS -- Dennis Dodd of CBSSports.com, reported today.

“NCAA president Mark Emmert's leadership abilities will be at least a discussion point during Friday's meeting of Mountain West presidents here, multiple sources within the conference told CBSSports.com.”

READ MORE: http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...ce-again-topic-among-mountain-west-presidents

I assume the gray bar I got from you was an attempt to neg me for criticizing your "writing?"

The fact that Emmert hasnt resigned yet is the biggest proof of how deeply ****ed up the NCAA is. Any organization wth a modicum of self-respect, integrity or common sense would have axed him a month ago, at the latest. That he's still employed is shocking.

Who will be the first school/conference to demand his resignation? That's the problem here IMO.

Nobody wants to be the bad guy first. Once somebody says he has to got, I feel like others will jump on board and things will get rolling.

Advertisement
Is the role of a canesinsight staff writer to google "Miami Hurricanes" and then copy and paste the links that come up in the search?I definitely feel as though I'm getting what I'm paying for here.

WTF!!

Go try rival Gary re-write a story-line 90% of the time ,son!

Staff keep doing what your doing
FREE SITES > Pay Sites

WTF!!

FREE SITES > Pay Sites

I've never joined a pay site, so I don't know what Ferman does. I do know that somebody who posts links to articles somebody else wrote that they find from google searches isn't a "writer." Additionally, a guy living in Texas is likely privy to no first hand information about a football program in Miami, FL, so it would make sense that the only "insight" he is able to provide is posting links to articles written by people who are privy to first hand information about the program. But calling him a staff writer is akin to calling me a chef for running my Marie Calander dinner through the microwave.

WTF!!

FREE SITES > Pay Sites

I've never joined a pay site, so I don't know what Ferman does. I do know that somebody who posts links to articles somebody else wrote that they find from google searches isn't a "writer." Additionally, a guy living in Texas is likely privy to no first hand information about a football program in Miami, FL, so it would make sense that the only "insight" he is able to provide is posting links to articles written by people who are privy to first hand information about the program. But calling him a staff writer is akin to calling me a chef for running my Marie Calander dinner through the microwave.

I appreciate all of those that find and post links to articles of interest to us and I don't care what they call themselves while doing it.

WTF!!

FREE SITES > Pay Sites

I appreciate all of those that find and post links to articles of interest to us and I don't care what they call themselves while doing it.

Yep, same here.
I normally support tcgrad's work, especially on the grassy baseball board where he deals with dbags like canes0177....but he's off on
this one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back