“Is Feagles More Consistent?”

Category_5

Recruit
At the tail end of his post-practice presser earlier today, Coach Hartley was asked, “Is Feagles more consistent?” Hartley immediately replied, “Absolutely. Hundred percent. Night and day. Night and day. Great camp. Great camp for Feagles.” (Click on time-stamped YouTube link below to watch the exchange.)

Now I know Feagles had nowhere to go but up from last year’s awful performance, but it’s nice to see his coach answer so emphatically reagrding his improvement.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He had a negative yardage punt last year. It better be night and day.
Geezz... you act as if he is the only punter that had a negative punt.. "it better be night and day" or what are you going to do.. Hate post that included "he better be"

He is the weakest link on the team in terms of someone starting. Last year he ranked 102nd in the nation in terms of punting average. Let that marinate for a moment -- 102nd.

Yeah, I sure as **** hope he's more consistent.

Feagles rank in 2017

Advertisement
I think our fanbase is the only 1 that doesn't think players can improve. As if they peak at 19 y/o. Tf?

Because of his dad, he knows how to punt. Issue was between the ears and had a case of the yips last year. I believe he will settle in.

By his junior/senior yr he will be one of the tops in the nation. Calling it here now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back