“CRYSTOBALS” - Post them Here…….

Advertisement
banks, tyrique, williams, williams, and kinchens gives me way more peace of mind than what we've trotted out there lately in the defensive backfield
Don’t count out Graves to be an immediate impact player either at CB. Kid is criminally underrated plus we should have a second elite secondary player on the way soon but that was always much less of a sure thing than Banks so I’ll cross my fingers on him.

There’s a way to not commit and handle your recruitment.

On that note, kids like Ladson can **** all the way off. Badmouthing Miami every chance he got.

**** that dude.
**** his playing career.
**** the lint in his pockets too.

Don’t bring him here.
Yall some crybaby *** Beetches, ****.

Yall bad mouth the school all the way from the BOT down to the sign in front of the school but get mad when a kid doesn't wanna play here too?

Man stfu 🗣

Idgaf about none of that soft shouldered feminine BS. BRING THE DAWGS HOME

Advertisement
Guys stop! I can only get so erect! We're nearing the full 2 5/16"

make love humping GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This honestly isn’t sour grapes , I was never thrilled at this kid supposedly transferring here . A good friend of mine is a huge Bama supporter and he honestly didn’t have great things to say about Banks . To put it in perspective, he’s nowhere near as talented as Stevenson ….and Stevenson was up and down at best last year I’d rather go after another highly ranked 22 kid and play the puppies next year .

Advertisement
Back