“Blow for joe” the next dolphins strategy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prizzle

Freshman
I apologize in advance- taken sleep meds, but the point is still valid.. I’ve seen enough. Dude moves great in the pocket and keeps eyes down field. Tua is great but gets to play with the best OL and receivers in country. Now with these injuries to Tua, I’m officially changing my status from “tank for Tua” to “blow for joe” although that has some unwanted connotations attached to it...” tank the year O for Joe burrO“.... that’s all I got. You get the idea, now I’ll enjoy the comments as the AmbienO take full affect

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Get sober dude! Burrow is nowhere near worth a first round pick.
I really think joe burrow has the goods, and the mindset to be great. Working with less and has the chip on his shoulder I love... I know Tua was the name early, but Joe is showing massive improvement at a very high-level

Advertisement
Joe is playing the position at a historically high level. And against good competition I might add.

Has he even had a bad game this season?

I don't think so.

I apologize in advance- taken sleep meds, but the point is still valid.. I’ve seen enough. Dude moves great in the pocket and keeps eyes down field. Tua is great but gets to play with the best OL and receivers in country. Now with these injuries to Tua, I’m officially changing my status from “tank for Tua” to “blow for joe” although that has some unwanted connotations attached to it...” tank the year O for Joe burrO“.... that’s all I got. You get the idea, now I’ll enjoy the comments as the AmbienO take full affect
I was always Lose For Lawrence.

You Fins fans should "Hope for Herbert" cause Joe is gone numero uno.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back